Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Just because Adriana wins it doesn't mean that she will get a cover ... Brooklyn won the bracket last year in May & who ended up in the cover as Sexiest Woman Alive? Minka Kelly, which sucked because i never heard of that girl before & she didn't do well in the bracket either ... Brooklyn's cover was to promote her movie

That being said, i still hope Adriana wins haha

Adriana Lima Gives Miranda Kerr Advice on Being a New Mom

When regular women give birth it takes months (if not years) to shed the baby weight. When Victoria's Secret models give birth, they shed the weight overnight and put on a bikini. And that’s exactly what they did today. How do they do it? Seriously!

Both Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio have toddlers running around, but fellow VS models Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr literally just gave birth. And everyone is already in tiptop summer bikini shape.

Adriana confessed to Hollyscoop at the Victoria’s Secret Swim 2011 launch party on Wednesday that motherhood has changed her life for the better and if it’s possible, she feels even sexier now.

“It was the best thing that can happen to my life,” Adriana gushed to Hollyscoop. “During pregnancy it was great. Those pregnancy hormones did wonders to me,” she said with a laugh.

Being a Victoria’s Secret model is the sexiest job in the world. But now that she’s a mom (She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in November 2009), she feels even sexier!

“I feel much more beautiful, sexier, more womanly. I think my hair, my skin is much better now,” added Adriana.

And fellow Super Mom Alessandra agrees! “Motherhood changed my life in that everything I do I think about my daughter. I got to work and when I have a pause I just think about my daughter and what she’s doing,” she confessed.

“I just give more time to be with her and take care of myself to be able to take good care of her,” added Alessandra.

And with a couple of years of experience under her belt, Adriana had some great advice to give to new moms Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes.

“They were asking a few questions,” Adriana confessed. “I think they’re very responsible and very gentle. I’m sure they’re being wonderful mothers!”

Victoria’s Secret model: check. Great mother: check. Amazing body: check! Oooh life is grand when ‘Victoria’s Secret’ is part of your name.

http://www.hollyscoop.com/victorias-secret...-mom_27143.aspx