Bellazon

News

Neo52285

WAIT! are you saying she was ranked HIGHER than Candice?!?!!?! how could that be!!!! doesn't this mean the world is ending?????? ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!! this must be a msitake. nobody is ahead of Candice!!!!!

and on a serious note: oh yeah! that's our girl LMS

I can't take the Top Sexiest ranking serious, everybody has personal favourites.

At least Lima can fill out her bra. Can't say that about Candice.

That's just nasty.

And well, Adriana used to have smaller breasts when she was about 20, too.

From 2001

http://adrianalimafan.net/thephotos/2011/0...ng_2001_002.jpg

http://adrianalimafan.net/thephotos/2011/0...ng_2001_001.jpg

And just one year later... :whistle:

http://adrianalimafan.net/thephotos/2011/0...ing_2002_07.jpg

+ she was pregnant.

Anyway, I don't get why there's such a "war" among Adriana and Candice fans. :blink:

I love them both.

But Adriana's prime is over. She's still one of the - if not the - greatest models ever. And she's still unbelievable beautiful.

I also wished there were more pics of and campaigns with her. However, it's Candice's time now. C'est la vie!

Lima has a unique look about her. both ith her expressions and body and the brazillian heritage. (jsut like Elle and Giselle have a unique look that cannot be duplciated and always makes them standout)

Candice, i am sorry, jsut looks like your everyday bottled blonde that is an exact same as the next bottled blonde.

and the comments about Candice are done tongue & cheek, hence the silly emo's. As for Lima being over the Hill, she gets better with age, heidi and all the others are long standing, and i think lima will to, we will all see if candice will stand the test of time to, if she does kodos to her, but this is LIMA"S thread not candices, so moving on :laugh:

i can't stand Elle or Giselle (she ruined my QB dammit!!!!) either. But they do stick out.

And i don;t think Lima is past ehr prime when she just turned 30. We live in an age of overexposure and i think that makes people feel that someone has been around longer than they have.

ok guys, this thread is about Lima, not candice, so we should call a truce sFl_surrender.gif, and not debate who's bosoms are better, or whom is past their prime, each model has that certian something we ALL like, soooooooooooo lets get back to discussing each model on their OWN thread, AND GVE PEACE A CHANCE post-35528-0-1446078071-45171_thumb.gif

and the comments about Candice are done tongue & cheek, hence the silly emo's. As for Lima being over the Hill, she gets better with age, heidi and all the others are long standing, and i think lima will to, we will all see if candice will stand the test of time to, if she does kodos to her, but this is LIMA"S thread not candices, so moving on :laugh:

Well, don't forget I LOVE Adriana, too. ;)

I think time shouldn't matter.

Look at Brigitte Bardot. She was definitely one the most gorgeous women on earth,

although she didn't age well.

Lighten up a bit. We were joking. If you want to turn into something else, that's your deal. And where did I say anything about implants?

I don't believe Adriana had implants but I could be wrong.

Well, and I think this joke was just mean.

And I know that you didn't say anything about implants. I brought this up.

I think Adriana has implants, but I couldn't care less. She looks good with it.

And plastic surgery is not a shame.

i can't stand Elle or Giselle (she ruined my QB dammit!!!!) either. But they do stick out.

And i don;t think Lima is past ehr prime when she just turned 30. We live in an age of overexposure and i think that makes people feel that someone has been around longer than they have.

When I talk about prime, I just mean "commercial prime", not the prime regarding her beauty (because she's still damn beautiful).

Victoria's Secret used to promote Adriana as hell, but now they do this with Candice.

And I'm wondering how somebody could be angry about that?