Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Candice will one day break all those records.

Don't be deluded  :ermm: Their careers are very different. Adriana didn't even need to be pushed half as much as Candice did to get to where she is today in terms of popularity. 

Talk about being deluded. :laugh:  VS makes the brand out of all their top girls. Adriana is of no exception.

Don't be deluded  :ermm: Their careers are very different. Adriana didn't even need to be pushed half as much as Candice did to get to where she is today in terms of popularity. 

Talk about being deluded. :laugh:  VS makes the brand out of all their top girls. Adriana is of no exception.

I don't think you understand Candice impact was not on the level of Adriana. Adriana did help HERSELF out alot in terms of popularity(prime example the 2006 GQ), candice has everything to thank VS for right now.

I don't think raf was saying adriana become big on her own completely but there are OTHER things adriana is known for and gained popularity for that is not VS related

Sure, but back then you didn't have the impact of social media like you have today, so you can't really compare them I guess.

But I don't see how Candice potentially wearing FB more than Adri one day is "deluted". She's still so young and probably their #1 model (in terms of work) at this time.

Sure, but back then you didn't have the impact of social media like you have today, so you can't really compare them I guess.

But I don't see how Candice potentially wearing FB more than Adri one day is "deluted". She's still so young and probably their #1 model (in terms of work) at this time.

Are adriana, doutzen, karlie no longer models in VS. No way can you say she is number 1 in terms in work without considering them. No way.

You do realize Candice is 26 already right? :rofl:

By the time Adriana was 26 she was already #1. At the rate we're going, by the time Adriana leaves VS Candice will be like 30 which in modeling world is like 40 ... Do you think VS will invest all that time and money in someone who won't be around for much longer? Especially considering Candice is not aging that gracefully. Candice may be the #1 girl in terms of work but guess who is #1 in terms of sells, fanbase and overall popularity? Adriana. Candice doesn't stand a chance with VS as long as Adriana is in the picture, there's a reason why Adriana gets the solo events, the big PR events and all that shit.

Now, I'm not saying this just because I clearly love Adriana. If Gisele was still in the picture Adriana would probably be long gone by now, but luckily for us Gisele left and that gave Adriana the chance to shine and Adriana doesn't seem like she wants to leave yet so basically everyone else is screwed right now.

I give zero fuck about Candice but you def choose the wrong day to rain on Adriana's parade.

You do realize Candice is 26 already right? :rofl:

By the time Adriana was 26 she was already #1. At the rate we're going, by the time Adriana leaves VS Candice will be like 30 which in modeling world is like 40 ... Do you think VS will invest all that time and money in someone who won't be around for much longer? Especially considering Candice is not aging that gracefully. Candice may be the #1 girl in terms of work but guess who is #1 in terms of sells, fanbase and overall popularity? Adriana. Candice doesn't stand a chance with VS as long as Adriana is in the picture, there's a reason why Adriana gets the solo events, the big PR events and all that shit.

Now, I'm not saying this just because I clearly love Adriana. If Gisele was still in the picture Adriana would probably be long gone by now, but luckily for us Gisele left and that gave Adriana the chance to shine and Adriana doesn't seem like she wants to leave yet so basically everyone else is screwed right now.

I give zero fuck about Candice but you def choose the wrong day to rain on Adriana's parade.

Good lord, here we go.  I could weigh-in here, but I won’t.  I’m admittedly in the Candice camp, but I love and respect Adrianna so much I won’t be driven to say negative things regarding her (especially on her thread).  I’m very proud of her and Ale for this accomplishment, as they both look stunning, especially at this stage of their careers.  

You don’t have to show love and support of Adri by going negative against other greats.  Heidi was spectacular in her day and deserved the accolades she received.  As to a fourth FB, who knows, maybe, but this could just as easily be the swan song for two all-time greats, as someone previously suggested.

Either way, congratulations to both Ale and Adri, and this is actually a pretty good idea by VS, IMO.  I was hoping for someone new, preferably Lily Aldridge, who really deserved based upon merit, but I can’t argue VS’s decision here. 

Adriana got the FB, AHHH, so happy, she's the VS queen, although I love Candice but Adriana is the number 1 Angel. Totally GODDESS in the blue fantasy bra, I LOVED!!! :woot:

And Ale got the red one, congrats to her as well, I'am not a big fan of her but she's with VS for so long... she deserves and she also looks beautiful. So, that means both Adri and Ale will open the show?  :idk:

^ Could be that one opens and one closes the segment or the show, that's what most people think will happen.

I don't think you understand Candice impact was not on the level of Adriana. Adriana did help HERSELF out alot in terms of popularity(prime example the 2006 GQ), candice has everything to thank VS for right now.

I don't think raf was saying adriana become big on her own completely but there are OTHER things adriana is known for and gained popularity for that is not VS related

Yep that's exactly it, and the fact Adriana didn't need social media to get to where she is just proves that she's on a different level. I honestly don't think Candice was as well known as she is today until she got the Fantasy Bra, that's when they began showing it everywhere, pushing her like crazy and her social media only then sky rocketed. VS anyways right now has a lot of models that will get the Fantasy Bra or otherwise there'll be riots. Doutzen's going to be like another Ale, getting it after a long time, Behati might get it due to Adam Levine hype (who knows maybe they have a baby and it's the same situation as it was with Miranda's Fantasy Bra, because post baby bodies are ever so publicized), if Lily continues to do SI there could be something around that, and Karlie is becoming greatly popular thanks to the attention she's getting from international publications. So there's already 4 potential situations, which takes 4 years, so Candice by that time would be 30 (Maybe 29? She's 26 isn't she? So 30 if she is) and you don't know whether she will not be as prominent in modelling or if another girl is picked up by VS and she becomes their new favourite. Rosie was honestly a lot more popular when she was around then Candice, and was probably going to have Candice's spotlight but the girl decided to ditch that for a movie career et voila. 

And alongside everything MissLima put (and I must add to her statement, fucking PREACH), call me when Candice gets as many contracts, campaigns and covers as Adriana did this year whilst juggling raising 2 children simultaneously. 

Are adriana, doutzen, karlie no longer models in VS. No way can you say she is number 1 in terms in work without considering them. No way.

What's to consider? Candice clearly has more photos than them. It's pure matter of numbers. Doutzen was out for most of the year, Karlie shoots for them sporadic and Adri only recently got more work with them this year. Only one close to Candy this year is Lily and after her probably Martha Hunt.

When I wrote "#1 model" I meant the work that was done for VS. Candy is clearly their main model ATM. Others don't seem to get that so they started talking about outside VS contracts, which is irrelevant. I was talking that Candice has the best shot of surpassing Adri-Heidi 3 FB record. 

I would pick Barbara (not Fialho) as future #1, I still don't get how will be Candice the vs' flagship five years later, she is boring and looks like a coffee alien from the mib. And the new line roster is lower and lower to make the contrast for her.  : P

What's to consider? Candice clearly has more photos than them. It's pure matter of numbers. Doutzen was out for most of the year, Karlie shoots for them sporadic and Adri only recently got more work with them this year. Only one close to Candy this year is Lily and after her probably Martha Hunt.

When I wrote "#1 model" I meant the work that was done for VS. Candy is clearly their main model ATM. Others don't seem to get that so they started talking about outside VS contracts, which is irrelevant. I was talking that Candice has the best shot of surpassing Adri-Heidi 3 FB record. 

Couldn’t have said it better myself  :thumbsup:

I would pick Barbara (not Fialho) as future #1, I still don't get how will be Candice the vs' flagship five years later, she is boring and looks like a coffee alien from the mib. And the new line roster is lower and lower to make the contrast for her.  : P

People are entitled to their opinions, but really  :cain:

:morning:

+1  :yes:

There shall always be a VS model just about to 'take over the reign' from Adriana. At one point it was thought to be Miranda, but she turned out to be a dubious character afterwards :D.

Besides, lot of supermodels would be perfectly willing to sell their kids to look like Adriana at 33.

LOL! I can't unsee this!!