Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

It's beautiful! Love that blue color on her.  :wub:  :heart:

To me it looks like FB, but who know with VS... I wonder if it's true and there are two FB, how will they include them in the show. One girl opening the segment one closing... I just hope they don't walk together, that would look silly. 

It's possible that there are two (or several more) fantasy bras. VS have watered down everything about them.

Being Angel isn't what it used to be (they're handing out those contracts left and right) so multiple fantasy bras wouldn't be a surprise to me.

It's possible that they're doing an Arabian Nights sequence in the show, and that these two would be having a send-off with the FBs.  Have been hoping it would be Lily (surprise) in light of her great year, but these two were the women who got me hooked on VS, and they're both at a point in their careers where moving out of the Angel lineup is possible. (And all of Adriana's work continues to be worthy of staying in any lineup.)  That twitter exchange is interesting Goddess.  Thanks for sharing.

Adriana has been an Angel for longer than Heidi, she's opened the show more times that Heidi, walked the show more times than Heidi, got the FB as many times as Heidi and could possibly get it a fourth time eventually.

Heidi is no one compared to Adriana in terms of VS anymore. Adriana is the new standard y'all  :COP11: