Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

All of the beautiful women working for VS should just pay attention because this genius works far too little with their lingerie these days.  When she does, they need to learn.  Candice is becoming the next big thing, and there are others building great portfolios--Lily has been killing it for the past year or two; Stella is like a comet right now; others to be sure.  But then there is Lima.   :wub2:  Would that there were more from the Queen.  :cry2:

To be honest there's no some specific pic I can say I like so much, I'm sure there are lot of amazing pics but they never seem to choose good pictures of Adriana and witht this same boring background, Vol 1. is really boring I hope 2nd catalog is better we've seen her with crown and stuff at bts

why doesn't anyonr think this is a fb.

VS wouldn't sell mutiple of these

Regarding ale having a similar bra, did anyone see that time someone said both of them should get it on instagram and ed replied it would be a great idea

and they said the fb would be out the first week of November. Would the 1st being today count?

Stunning! Idk what to think of this! Red for Ale and Blue for Lima, does fit England's colors. It doesn't scream "WOWZER" that the FB should, but these are stunning none the less and i would be ecstatic if her and Ale did get joint bras. Ales is super beautiful also. They have an almost Arabian feel to them. As stated, i doubt VS is gonna produce multiple brasbraslike this so they have to be for something special. I'm sure we will get some answer in the morning, if not Monday because these are very eyebrow raising outfits!