Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Lingerie/Underwear

Neo52285

Uh, I'm the one who put it on Listal. Thanks for deciding my judgment is "unreliable" just because it's Listal, but the fans that post there are not necessarily more or less (un)reliable than the people here.

That being said, I could be wrong, it just has nothing to do with Listal. I assumed it was Adriana because it looks like it's from a shoot that only Adriana and Martha did a few months ago. It might be another shoot. It does look a lot like Lily. I didn't look closely before because I thought it was from the Adri/Martha shoot. I guess we'll have to see when more pics get released? -shrug-

I'm not necessarily offended, but as a member of Listal I felt the need to defend it. Most of the people who regularly post to model galleries like Adriana's are all also members here, or just equally enthusiastic about models/modeling. 

But I'm not trying to come off like a know-it-all who can't be wrong. I had to reword my last post a few times to make sure that's not what I was saying. xD I could be wrong about this pic, I was just explaining my reasoning behind it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...