Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

guys let me ask you something.

I downloaded hd version from torrent cypress gave us (thank youuuu),and i didnt see any commercials

So which vs commercial appeared during the show??arethere any new??

In order of appearance:

Very Sexy Wireless Push Up featuring Alessandra Ambrosio

PJ Sale featuring Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, and Selita Ebanks

Dream Angels "Heavenly" featuring Karolina Kurkova

Victoria's Secret Gift Card featuring Heidi Klum

Then they kept replaying them the entire night :)

could someone please list the name of the songs,i dont know any :(

:flower:

Intro:

Let Me Think About It by Ida Corr vs Fedde le Grand ; Perfect (Exceeder) by Princess Superstar vs Mason

Blade Runner:

I Got It From My Mama by will.I.am

Age of Elegance

Touch Me by Cassandra (Cass) Fox [Original Version] mixed with Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

PINK:

Get Free by The Vines

Rome Antique

Who's That Girl by Eurythmics

Surrealy Sexy

Stop The Rock by Apollo 440

Deck The Halls

Amazing (Thin White Duke Mix) by Seal

guys let me ask you something.

I downloaded hd version from torrent cypress gave us (thank youuuu),and i didnt see any commercials

So which vs commercial appeared during the show??arethere any new??

In order of appearance:

Very Sexy Wireless Push Up featuring Alessandra Ambrosio

PJ Sale featuring Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, and Selita Ebanks

Dream Angels "Heavenly" featuring Karolina Kurkova

Victoria's Secret Gift Card featuring Heidi Klum

Then they kept replaying them the entire night :)

could someone please list the name of the songs,i dont know any :(

:flower:

Intro:

Let Me Think About It by Ida Corr vs Fedde le Grand ; Perfect (Exceeder) by Princess Superstar vs Mason

Blade Runner:

I Got It From My Mama by will.I.am

Age of Elegance

Touch Me by Cassandra (Cass) Fox [Original Version] mixed with Paralyzer by Finger Eleven

PINK:

Get Free by The Vines

Rome Antique

Who's That Girl by Eurythmics

Surrealy Sexy

Stop The Rock by Apollo 440

Deck The Halls

Amazing (Thin White Duke Mix) by Seal

I've seen Miranda's commercial too =)

Thanks for the music =)

Have you seen my gif request? :blush:

Undie-niably,

'Victoria's Secret' gains

Annual CBS fashion show draws 7.4 million viewers

By Toni Fitzgerald

Dec 5, 2007

After years of viewership declines, the annual “Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show” finally saw its numbers rise.

The CBS program averaged 7.4 million total viewers last night at 10 p.m., according to Nielsen overnights, finishing third in its timeslot but up 9 percent over last year’s 6.8 million.

That marks the first time in the show’s six-year history that viewership has increased year to year. “Victoria’s” debuted on ABC in 2001 with 12.4 million viewers.

It moved to CBS the next year, following loads of indecency complaints to the Federal Communications Commission that spooked ABC, and fell to 10.5 million.

The numbers had dwindled since then, and in 2004 the show did not even air following the indecency outcry prompted by Janet Jackson’s Super Bowl breast exposure. The program returned in 2005.

Last night’s show may have gotten a boost from something other than the scantily clad models. The newly reunited Spice Girls performed, an appearance that garnered loads of pre-show publicity.

“Victoria’s” was, however, down slightly from last year among adults 18-49, slipping from a 2.8 to a 2.6, though it was second in the timeslot.

CBS and NBC tied for first among viewers 18-49 on Tuesday night, each with a 3.5 average overnight rating and a 9 share. Fox was third at 3.0/8, ABC fourth at 2.2/6, Univision fifth at 1.5/4 and CW sixth at 1.2/3.

At 8 p.m. CBS led with a 5.1 for “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” followed by NBC with a 2.6 for its first hour of “The Biggest Loser.” Fox was third with a 2.4 for a repeat of “Bones,” ABC fourth with a 2.1 for a repeat of “America’s Funniest Home Videos,” Univision fifth with a 1.5 for “Amar sin Limites” and CW sixth with a 1.2 for “Beauty and the Geek.”

NBC took the lead at 9 p.m. with a 3.8 for the second half of “Biggest Loser,” with Fox second with a 3.7 for a “House” repeat. CBS was third with a 2.8 for a repeat of “NCIS,” ABC fourth with a 2.3 for a “Grey’s Anatomy” rerun, Univision fifth with a 1.6 for “Pasion” and CW sixth with a 1.2 for “Reaper,” which drew its best 18-34 rating, a 1.3, since October.

At 10 p.m. NBC was first with a 4.0 for “Law & Order: Special Victims Unit,” while CBS moved to second with a 2.6 for “Victoria’s.” ABC was third with a 2.2 for “Boston Legal” and Univision fourth with a 1.6 for “Cristina.”

Among households, CBS was first for the night with a 6.7 average overnight rating and an 11 share. NBC was second at 6.2/10, Fox third at 6.0/9, ABC fourth at 5.0/8, Univision fifth at 1.9/3 and CW sixth at 1.7/3.