Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (POST-SHOW THREAD)

Prettyphile

yea,it looks like they were trying too hard :/ I liked heidi,I mean I like her anyway...but yeah,there was too much of her (&btw. I liked her snowflake thingy :p )...,.good thing they cut out selitas idiotic pose in that leopard or whatever print suite... Adriana was retarded (like that's new...she always makes stupid faces)....& im just sorry that they changed the beggining of Pink...Miranda was doing something diferent (I like the version that FTV has,I liked Miranda there)....and that they cut out inguna's cute pose....it just sucks....lamest show ever.... <_< :p

Oh c'mon, Marisa's walk was not that bad :p It wasn't great, but it wasn't as crappy as everyone is making it out to be. Keep in mind she rarely does runway, so for someone who is inexperienced she did ok :) Her walk was better than Jessica White's :| However, I must say Marisa's hair twirl thing in the last segment was pretty tacky :blink:

Adriana used to be so fierce on the runway---she has lost that talent in her :cry:

Sheebshaq, you are so right about adriana and Heidi part, the crowd was on their side hole night. My personal favorite show was back in 2003, I just hope they go back next year there, with long runway, and super effect. And I hope Adri opens the show again, she did great job this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they were on their side cuz they're one of the most known models...I still love Adriana & I think she's gorgeous...but the kissy faces and whatever she does....she's getting a little annoying...to me atleast... :( & that hand thing.... :blink: I guess they were supposed to be motivating the audience but it was ridiculous... :no: the worst was that girl with blue wings,with some sky like print or something :rofl:

I think they should let someone else open the show next year. Alessandra for example has never opened the show before so she deserves to have the opportunity next year (even though I'm not a huge fan). Adriana has already opened the show twice.

They ought to give the fantasy bra to Adriana though.

Supermodel Diva, sure, it's your opinion and I respect that. Personally I was more annoyed by Heidi's singing and the same ol' "me and seal are so in love" melodrama *violins playing* :sleep: . You probably thought that was the cutest thing ever, right? :D

I think they should let someone else open the show next year. Alessandra for example has never opened the show before so she deserves to have the opportunity next year (even though I'm not a huge fan). Adriana has already opened the show twice.

Supermodel Diva, sure, it's your opinion and I respect that. Personally I was more annoyed by Heidi's singing and the same ol' "me and seal are so in love" melodrama *violins playing* :sleep: . You probably thought that was the cutest thing ever, right? :D

Guys look what I made! :chicken: :woot: :ddr: :chicken:

I got bored and mixed the original tracks together just like in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 - Age of Elegance Segment.

This is my very first mix using Mixcraft. I only liked 2 songs from this years show. This one and the one from the Deck The Halls segment lol Wee hope you guys like it! :D

i think adriana looks great,dont get me wrong,but those point point point and hands up up up things were too much.

Forgot about heidi singing cause i rewinded that stupid stuff,the whole we are in love thing is boring.its liike heidi and seal are the hosts.i hope someone new will sing next year.

I LOVE that thing that Stam did in pink section,and im not her fan at all.

Marissa looked great,Pinkyy,that isnt actually a question,just her walk but i know she isnt a runway model.

I cannot believ how adrianas fans wont admit that she exgarret,im her fan and i admit.I liked 2005 and 2003 way more.I think her look is way better than in 2006 though..but those gestures :x