Bellazon

Meagan Ewing vs. Doutzen Kroes

Joe > Average

109 members have voted

1. 1. Meagan vs. Doutzen

• Meagan Ewing
    • Doutzen Kroes

by mathematically i mean that exacty... its a matter of how many millimeters the eyes are form each other

the width and length of the nose, the distance in millimeters from the tip of the nose to the top of your lip

the size and shape of your chin... not talking smiles... just simple facial features...theres been studies done where they show babies and toddlers diff. faces and the faces that had the particularly 'right' math... the babies and toddlers physiologically responded to...pretty much all models have the math.. most 'desireable' actors and actresses have 'the' math...

and as far as i can tell.... christy turlington IS perfect, scientifically speaking .the only flaw i can see in her is that her left eye is slightly smaller than her right..... i know all this was amazingly geeky... but our responses to beauty are hardwired into our brain even before birth. edit: im not trying to say that one is required to like certain models or celebrities because of correct facial features...but when im asked who is more beautiful i look at it scientifically...if you ask me who i really like and respond to.... the answers are completely different.. shit. im feeling like the ultimate geek!!!!

'takes off geek glasses'

Well, though I am well aware of that study...

*shamelessly attempting to keep his thread at the top so more people will see it and vote*

Though I agree that mathematical principals can be applied, at the end of the day, beauty (how good something looks to me or you) is still more subjective than objective even when we are honestly attempting and even executing impartiality on a personal level. Heck, beauty is probably even more subjective than food! Even when we set concrete mathematical rules that will answer the question impartially for us regardless of what we feel about the person, those standards are limited to our concept of beauty.

joe, i made my vote going by the rules.. and stated that i actually preferred meagan.

i aslo stated initially that i DID NOT LIKE DOUTZEN

cant stand her.shes boring and vapid looking.

if u look at the models i post to, joe... youd see that i couldnt give a shit about the math

i love the freaks, you should know that better than anyone, joe :trout:

i love the models with the big noses---chrystele st.louis augustine liliana dominguez and erin oconor all have HUGE fucking noses and are deemed strange looking-- but i love them. alek wek, who gets no love whatsever from this forum,

i post her pics almost on a daily basis on YOUR thread.

...lara stone who could fit meagan through the gap in her teeth-- but beautiful nontheless

but if you ask me whos more beautiful--it seems that you want to know who is TECHNICALLY more beautiful

or you would simply ask who you prefer

so ask the right question and youll get the right answer

perfection is boring, but i voted going by your rules

*tying to keep the topic on the first page so he can get 100 vots :whistle: *

I wasn't saying that you voted wrong. I am not saying that I have a problem with the fact that you voted for who you voted for. I am not saying that I wish you voted differently. You answered the question based upon your honest opinion and the polls as a whole are the better for it (Y) I was only saying that seeing as how beauty is subjective by nature, our perceptions of beauty cannot be as objective as math.