Bellazon

Meagan Ewing vs. Doutzen Kroes

Joe > Average

109 members have voted

1. 1. Meagan vs. Doutzen

• Meagan Ewing
    • Doutzen Kroes

No I saw a video that pretty much damned her in my eyes.

"Sometimes I get tired, yanno people touching me and then sometimes.... I really freak out and then I'm not starting to scream, but I'm trying to be very quiet and then I start to cry. Because when you know, I come three hours before the show and people start to pull your hair and do your makeup.. and I'm like Oh Please Come'on yanno.. I mean I'm always on time, I always try and be nice.. and I just don't deserve these things"

Excuse the fuck out of me? You don't deserves these things? Suck it the fuck up.. you're a MODEL... people are always going to be messing with your clothing, hair, and makeup.. stfu and learn to be grateful and stop sounding like a spoiled brat.

Doutzen: What size is this?

Dresser: It's a 40. Should I put an insole in as well?

Doutzen: No I need a 38

Doutzen: No I had a 38.. I cannot do this.

If I was her dresser I would of looked at her and been like.. "Princess, just cause your the one getting the big paycheck doesn't mean you need to be such a big bitch... I'll put in an insole and we're good to go..."

"Sometimes I get tired, yanno people touching me and then sometimes.... I really freak out and then I'm not starting to scream, but I'm trying to be very quiet and then I start to cry. Because when you know, I come three hours before the show and people start to pull your hair and do your makeup.. and I'm like Oh Please Come'on yanno.. I mean I'm always on time, I always try and be nice.. and I just don't deserve these things"

Doutzen: What size is this?

Dresser: It's a 40. Should I put an insole in as well?

Doutzen: No I need a 38

Doutzen: No I had a 38.. I cannot do this.

I think all models have their "diva" moments when they start to get big, to be honest. She sounds like the sweetest thing, aside from that one video of her.

And like Joe said above, this poll isn't asking who is the "nicest" model. :whistle: It's asking who has the prettier face, according to Joe. So voting Megan simply because you have an idea of what Doutzen's personality is like is false voting and makes the whole point of this poll pointless, which is a big reason exactly why I hate creating polls on Bellazon: people either vote for their favorites or throw other factors into the poll when it's asking something totally different. If people could just vote how the poll-creator asks, we'd get much more balanced, fair results.

I don't care how beautiful a person is... if the personality isn't there then there's no way a person is going to be able to find them remotely beautiful no matter how aesthetically pleasing they are. Jesus I'm vapid.. but not that vapid lol.. Personality does count towards something yanno..

Plus, I think she's ugly, thus I voted for Megan.. She needs to pluck those damn eyebrows, it's like two furry little caterpillars have taken up residence above her eyes, her body is always thick.. she never really looks trim.. it just looks sloppy to me... PLUS Doutzen resembles Denise Richards {who I also find ew} and her lips look like a swollen anus.. Sorry.. she's not my bag of tea..

And.. yes everyone has their bad moments... but GF seemed pretty damn lucid in that video. Doutzen knew what she was doing, and saying. And even if she didn't.. she can't be that fucking stupid to say something like that knowing good and god damn well she was being taped...

If she is that stupid? Wow ... just wow

if were basing this on physical looks

doutzen gets my vote

and i dont like her as a model

never been to the doutzy thread

i keep my neg. opinions about models to myself

because my 'internet' friends like them and its pointless and cruel

to talk shit about them.

im just pointing out that i dont like her

to show that im being objective, and voting based on looks

because doutzens face is FLAWLESS,and her body

is gorgeous.

meagan is simply cute to me <yet i like her more personally>

These would be my theoretical first reactions to Megan and Doutzen if I saw them on the street:

Megan: Whoa..gorgeous eyes and beautiful dark hair. Very striking; her teeth and big-ass freckles are kinda annoying, but kinda cute, too. Beautiful in a raw, earthy, exotic way. Damn!

Doutzen: Hot beautiful blonde. Lovely blue-eyes. Nice combination of sweetness and sexiness. Ok, moving on...

In sum, Doutzen is technically prettier, but Megan is more striking.

It took me awhile to decide, but I finally decided on Megan for this competition. If this were a body competition, I would vote for Doutzen.

In the face, I think Megan has far prettier eyes and lips in terms of shape. Doutzen has better teeth, though neither are ideal in that area or close to someone like Alba in that regard :ninja:.

i take umbrage with the teeth comment

i have a gap too

ppppppffffttttttttt to all the gap teeth haters

:shifty:

I don't have a problem with gaps, I just think the teeth are the only "technical" facial feature advantage that Doutzen has while Meagan so totally owns the eyes and lips. But while you talk about gap haters, I see you didn't vote for your gap sister!!! :persuazn:

you guys GOTTA know i wasnt serious... about the gap teeth, yes i have them, but being upset???? lol.. no fucking way.if i had been truly peeved, i wouldnt have used the phrase 'i take umbrage'

lololol, id have been dropping F-bombs like there was no tomorrow!!!!!! and joe, i didnt vote for meagan because i was voting for who is more beautiful... beauty is a matter of mathematics.... and while meagan is mathematically great, doutzen is mathematically perfect.if the vote had been which model do you like better, id have beean all about the meagan-ness... dont give me crap for following your rules :persuazn: :rofl:

I wasn't saying who you should have voted for, I was just sayin' voting for the one with the gap would have been a statement of gap pride. And yes, I want everyone to vote for who they feel are the best candidtate. I was hoping for 100 votes to go to the next round, but I guess I'll settle for 50.

To fans of both, I think both are great :yes: .