Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Happy Birthday Jeff!!!! my guardian angel, love you more then anything.

Thought I would do the honor of this pic tonight. Love him so much too!! Hes such an amazing brother and person!

Hes turned the big 21 today!

aww his response @erinheatherton love you so much! I dont know what I would do without you!!

kcdtmb.jpg

from the leo thread, but i felt it should be posted here as well

Latest tweet from tweeter above in reply to question as to where they saw Leo and Patriot's owner Bob Kraft

Colby Billhardt@colby3bill

@megansarahj we ate dinner next to bob at club car then saw him at Cliffside beach club and we saw Leo scootering downtown with his gf!

In the last VSFS, Erin walked in the Super Angels segment with a command. Anyone knows what is the function of it? I didn’t see anything happen, do you know what was supposed to happen?

I'm talking about this segment :hehe:

tumblr_m8ch8lB9rB1r98aqi.jpg

^If I remember right, I think erin said her wings were supposed to light up when she pressed the command button, and the button didn't work!!! Even without the lite up wings though, her Super Angels outfit still looked spectacular ;)

^If I remember right, I think erin said her wings were supposed to light up when she pressed the command button, and the button didn't work!!! Even without the lite up wings though, her Super Angels outfit still looked spectacular ;)