Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

It's great to return to see so many new VS pics. They never disappoint, she looks gorgeous in each and every shot. Thanks everyone for all the updates! And I'm very excited about the new SuiteBlanco F/W campaign :ddr: Such great news and she looks incredible with the red lipstick... I can't wait to see more pictures!

Cool!

Looks like girls are having a good time

Erin Heatherton@ErinHeatherton

Missed my candy.. So happy @angelcandice http://yfrog.com/h3ghmrnpj

:wub:

Gearing up for the Olympics!

GearingUpFINAL.jpg

Here at Modelinia, we’re a little bit obsessed with the Olympics. We can’t wait until later this weekend when we are able to cheer on our fellow Americans in everything from swimming to gymnastics to beach volleyball! We figured there had to be some models who were just as into the games as we were, and we were right! We caught up with some of our favorite ladies to see what sport they were most excited for.

Did you know that Behati Prinsloo and Lindsay Ellingston both did gymnastics when they were younger? Behati is a die hard fan; she told us “I’m always really excited about gymnastics. I did gymnastics for a few years in school. So, that’s my favorite by far. Every time it’s on I’m like AAH! I love it!!” Lindsay told us that if she could participate in one Olympic event, it would be this graceful sport: “I did gymnastics in school, so gymnastics definitely! I was a gymnast when I was a kid, but I’m not nearly as good as these ladies!” I don’t know about you guys, but we would love to see Lindsay and Behati try out for the American team!

Doutzen Kroes and Arlenis Sosa love running, and they told us that they would actually want to join the Olympic track team if they could! Arlenis also let us know that she was excited to root on all our NBA All-Stars in Basketball.

Erin Heatherton, like a lot of Americans, is excited for the fierce competition between Phelps vs Lochte: “I’m really excited for swimming this year!” But, she told us that if she were to participate in an Olympic sport she would want to do… the luge! “It’s different” she said. Definitely not the sport we expected to hear!

Modelina