Bellazon

Erin Heatherton
Thumbnail

chrisis511

Oscar De La Renta NY SS 2008

WOW love these.

Thanks angelwings for the info about Berksha and SuiteBlanco. I can't wait to see erin for this collection! When is is the rest of the erin pics for the collection coming out? Gahh can't wait :D I am so happy she is doing some non VS work, its a nice change :)

thought some of you might find this relevant :) this is excellent news and i honestly hope it's true. i wish them nothing but happiness together :')

Leonardo DiCaprio Is No Longer a Bachelor!

After a seven-month courtship, Leonardo DiCaprio isn't letting Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton get away. In fact, she is staying at the actor's luxury high-rise condo overlooking the Hudson River in NYC.

"Erin has been with Leo nonstop at the apartment," says an eyewiteness. "He's even got a bike for her since he likes biking around the city so much."

Erin is thrilled about her new life with Leo. At the Victoria's Secret supermodel Cycle Ride to Benefit Cancer Research she said: "I live on the West Side Highway now, and I love it!"

After dating a bevy of beauties, including Blake Lively and Bar Refaeli, Leo may have found the one in Erin.

Source: LIFE & STYLE

^Well I hope its true. It is actually quoted in the article from her at the VS cycle her saying she lives there. So I say, good for them :thumbsup:

Daily Dan Magazine

Another week, another chic! In the July 20 issue of The Daily Dan, Victoria's not-so-secret beauty Erin Heatherton spills all on her Hamptons haunts, push-up bras, and "hoarder" tendencies. (What does her boyf Leo think?)

medium.jpg

http://www.fashionwe...ty-at-the-beach

Link to the Daily Dan interview. The last of the interview when she talks about Eddie is tacked on from some very old interview though. Weird.

neonntiger92

Yea I read that too ​and Im receiving messages on my blog if its true. I think she stays there often as they have obviously stayed/lived together in Australia, Nola, Los Angeles. I know she hasnt given up her apartment at least. I imagine she goes back and fourth. Eddie is def still in her apartment <3 lol sooooo

neonntiger92

Yea I read that too ​and Im receiving messages on my blog if its true. I think she stays there often as they have obviously stayed/lived together in Australia, Nola, Los Angeles. I know she hasnt given up her apartment at least. I imagine she goes back and fourth. Eddie is def still in her apartment <3 lol sooooo

Could be she lives there a lot at Leos place .But she adores her apartment and worked hard decorating it herself, even refurbishing old furniture and collecting pieces from her travels. Her brother is also still living in the apartment with Eddie, so thats why I think she still goes back and fourth. ;)