Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Facts: Adriana is hotness and always will be

Giselle is an ugly butter face

Conan rules

Class is dismissed.

post-11703-0-1445985899-39713_thumb.gif My apology!!! Forgive my son, everyone !!!

The Joker - you think that Gisele should stay with VS forever? :wave:

Umm... good question. Actually no but right now its too early !! And my previous post has nothing to do with that !!! It was more like a correction of an "ugly butter face" !!! :wave:

Over the last year or so they're been really pushing the Very Sexy Makeup, which Adriana can't promote because of her maybelline contract, so I think that's why we've not seen as much of her. Pretty much everything else they've been promoting (Dream Angels Heavenly, Angel Bras, First Kiss comercial etc) she's had a small part in. Alessandra has been doing Sexy Little Things, Angel bras and Very Sexy Makeup so she's pretty much invloved in everything!

VS really need to step up the show if Gisele isn't going to be there - they still have a lot of 'supermodel' power in there, but none are as high profile figures as Gisele no matter how beautiful they are! They need to get girls like Stam and Doutzen more on board.

I'm one of the people that thinks she looks horrible now. That hair color is disgusting on her, and I KNOW she put on wieght. It's kind of obvious, and because of that her figure pretty much left. When she started out she had a nice small waist that led to the nice curve of her hips, but lately in VS mags and candids alike her body just looks.....thick. By normal standars she's perfectly fine, but after seeing her so stunning before, she looks terrible to me now.

I was a fan for about a week....now im Anti-Lima all the way. *is proud to be*

One can only be a Top Model for so long. Tyra lasted so long because she is flippin' amazing. Lima and Gisele don't have that.

I think both of them are ugly and need to step down. Hate on me all you will but their time is over.

:persuazn: I dont care the rest but Gisele is signing tons of new contracts :persuazn:

One can only be a Top Model for so long. Tyra lasted so long because she is flippin' amazing. Lima and Gisele don't have that.

I think both of them are ugly and need to step down. Hate on me all you will but their time is over.

Uh Gisele is still lasting. She was a lot more succesful in high fashion than Tyra.