Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Could someone explain to me why Gisele's contract isn't being renewed? :idk:

http://stuff.co.nz/4051345a1860.html

Gisele quits Victoria's Secret modelling over pay

Gisele Bundchen has quit as the face of Victoria's Secret lingerie, because they reportedly would not increase her $5 million annual salary...

she wanted to raise 5 million dollar more in her salary, she got paid 30 million a year.

and that's why she quit because v.s. didn't wanted to raise her salary

okay buddy just accept that people have different opinion and taste.

you should do the same ;)

damn, I feel like talking to the wall. At least I can crash my head against it :laugh: . Nothing personal, it´s not against you ;) I just wanted to get it out of me, phuf :cool:

Could someone explain to me why Gisele's contract isn't being renewed? :idk:

http://stuff.co.nz/4051345a1860.html

Gisele quits Victoria's Secret modelling over pay

Gisele Bundchen has quit as the face of Victoria's Secret lingerie, because they reportedly would not increase her $5 million annual salary...

she wanted to raise 5 million dollar more in her salary, she got paid 30 million a year.

and that's why she quit because v.s. didn't wanted to raise her salary

btw, I love people who believe every ...hm... rumour ( I wanted use another word, but... :D) that´s written. It really makes world go round, and paparazzi never ger bored :laugh:

btw, I love people who believe every ...hm... rumour ( I wanted use another word, but... :D) that´s written. It really makes world go round, and paparazzi never ger bored :laugh:

i'd love to believe its true, she's a billion-dollar-babe :shifty: !!!

i'd love to believe its true, she's billion-dollar-babe :shifty: !!!

he he, she is, and mainly because of THAT I don´t think it´s true :laugh:

oh, and to answer your question - why just one line for Gisele? Because if I started speaking about her, I would NEVER stop :D :D :D

i don't know what my post has been deleted, it was just me expressing myself, and my opinion about the model. is not like i offended somebody.

so it's okay the joker saying i'm an alien and offend me in that kind off way. and is wrong giving my opinion on what i think on a model. i'm not insulting anybody and calling them names, just how the joker does it.

I think it´s VERY different if someone calls you an alien, (my friends call me worse names :D) meaning in a joke-way, and if someone calls you a b*tch and means it seriously.

just to make it clear, I´m over with this conversation.

damn, I feel like talking to the wall. At least I can crash my head against it :laugh: . Nothing personal, it´s not against you ;) I just wanted to get it out of me, phuf :cool:

i do accept other people taste of beauty, i'm just giving my opinion on what's base on beauty.

i do accept other people taste of beauty, i'm just giving my opinion on what's base on beauty.

that´s everything right, but if you call models names or call them ugly, it really does not sound like respecting other people´s opinions...:) maybe just try to use another words, or make it clear it´s just your opinion, not a general truth.

trust me, you won´t last here for long if you don´t learn to avoid these kind of things ;)

btw, there are plenty ways how to say what you want to say, so choose the one least insulting, that´s all :)

If you feel there are inappropriate comments of any sort please report it. The "Report" button is located on the bottom left of every post :)

well thank you for clarifying and pointing that out. i was looking for the report button but i couldn't find it.

post-2904-0-1445985899-76985_thumb.jpg

If you feel there are inappropriate comments of any sort please report it. The "Report" button is located on the bottom left of every post :)

well thank you for clarifying and pointing that out. i was looking for the report button but i couldn't find it.

post-3761-0-1445985900-37995_thumb.jpg

I love how you care :D :D lol..ehm... :whistle: :angel:

ok, back to topic, I guess I didn´t even tell I really don´t think Adriana´s contract will not be renew...I think it´s just a rumour, and rumours are like viruses - they implicit and duplicate each other, and become bigger and bigger with every rumour-teller...and this started with Gisele´s contract, I guess it will end with all the old angels being fired and hiring a new 12 angels :D

however, who knows :)