Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

• 2 weeks later...

I've never got the brasilian type of beauty...or maybe just Adriana in 2001 and Anna BB in 2005. I.m from Europe and I honestly say that for me all the brasilian models look the same. I'm tired of girls with dark skin and blue/green eyes. Kk for example is very beautiful...she has something special (her big nose makes her even better), Letitia casta had somethin special too, Claudia Schiffer (how do you spell her name?) has something special. And another thing...I don't get Alessandra's look at all. Her body is not that good (short legs), her face is not as perfect as many see it, her walk has nothing special (look at Tyra, Heidi or Naomi...they really make the audiance stand up) plus that you don't really get her pesonality from her walk at all.

I've never got the brasilian type of beauty...or maybe just Adriana in 2001 and Anna BB in 2005. I.m from Europe and I honestly say that for me all the brasilian models look the same. I'm tired of girls with dark skin and blue/green eyes. Kk for example is very beautiful...she has something special (her big nose makes her even better), Letitia casta had somethin special too, Claudia Schiffer (how do you spell her name?) has something special. And another thing...I don't get Alessandra's look at all. Her body is not that good (short legs), her face is not as perfect as many see it, her walk has nothing special (look at Tyra, Heidi or Naomi...they really make the audiance stand up) plus that you don't really get her pesonality from her walk at all.

Yes, but your original point was that the dominance of the Brazilians had killed the diversity. I'd argue that the Brazilian bunch are pretty diverse in themselves.

They are pretty...just not special...anymore. What's to much is wrong. I'm not rasist or anything...but for me the brasilians are just like chinese people when it comes to their looks....you can't find a difference in their appereance (or at least I can't). And by the way, why doesn't VS hire asian models? or black models like they used to? or more european models? or blond northern models? Why always the same kind of models? It gets boring. Plus that right now no model stands out from the crowd (except Adriana maybe, Gisele still and Naomi who now is pretty much the qeen...because she's so different)

I love my Brazilian models, but the Brazilian thing will be old after awhile. Sad to say...The bulk of the models used to be blonde and European, then that went out of style. But I think that the Brazilians are a very good look. The best known are Gisele, Adriana, Alessandra, and you could add Ana. I know I'll always love them!

I would love to see an Asian model and I always wondered why they didn't give that Asian girl who is in VS more notice.