Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Too each his own really. Lima does need to loose weight, but for some reason I've never been a fan of her face all that much either. You have big lips, blue eyes, and terrible teeth. Do you want me to clap for you? I think she has no structure to her face at all. It's fleshy and round. The fact that she can't model to save her life is also a massive strike in my book, but going by looks alone there are plenty of prettier models with the same "sexy" features she has, only better. Tori Praver, I don't like her but she beats Lima in the beauty cat. so does Irina Sheik. These girls have nice blue eyes, plush lips, yet they have great cheekbones, nice jawlines, graceful necks. Lima is famous cause she gives the 'pocessed whore' look in practically every photo she takes. It's old and she needs to get fired right about now, in my book.

Too each his own really. Lima does need to loose weight, but for some reason I've never been a fan of her face all that much either. You have big lips, blue eyes, and terrible teeth. Do you want me to clap for you? I think she has no structure to her face at all. It's fleshy and round. The fact that she can't model to save her life is also a massive strike in my book, but going by looks alone there are plenty of prettier models with the same "sexy" features she has, only better. Tori Praver, I don't like her but she beats Lima in the beauty cat. so does Irina Sheik. These girls have nice blue eyes, plush lips, yet they have great cheekbones, nice jawlines, graceful necks. Lima is famous cause she gives the 'pocessed whore' look in practically every photo she takes. It's old and she needs to get fired right about now, in my book.

:drool: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I used to hate A.Lima because I thought she looked so cheap in everything and I didn't think she was pretty because of this. But looking through her old pics and backstage of VS I changed my mind and I say she is pretty. She has pretty lips too and her "fleshy face" doesn't bother me. Although I have to say I dislike the shape of her body because it's so undefined but she's not ugly, and she's been looking less cheap lately. Also I'd like to point out that she's not a horrible model. I mean she's no Kate Moss but I've seen worse models. I can't say models like Stam are much better than her at modeling. They just like weirder so they have no credibility. Adriana is not for high fashion at all but she's not as bad as you say. I too hate that pose she has in almost all of her VS pictures, but some places she does look like a beauty. Ana BB is even more whoreish looking than Adriana frankly I would have to say. And she too gives off that "I'm so wasted and high that's it's not even funny" look. What makes her such a better model?

I used to hate A.Lima because I thought she looked so cheap in everything and I didn't think she was pretty because of this. But looking through her old pics and backstage of VS I changed my mind and I say she is pretty. She has pretty lips too and her "fleshy face" doesn't bother me. Although I have to say I dislike the shape of her body because it's so undefined but she's not ugly, and she's been looking less cheap lately. Also I'd like to point out that she's not a horrible model. I mean she's no Kate Moss but I've seen worse models. I can't say models like Stam are much better than her at modeling. They just like weirder so they have no credibility. Adriana is not for high fashion at all but she's not as bad as you say. I too hate that pose she has in almost all of her VS pictures, but some places she does look like a beauty. Ana BB is even more whoreish looking than Adriana frankly I would have to say. And she too gives off that "I'm so wasted and high that's it's not even funny" look. What makes her such a better model?

:rofl:

I was okay with everything you said till that last part. What the hell does my like for Ana BB have to do with Lima? If you disagree with me that's fine, you don't have to, just like you don't have to like Ana BB. Everyone has different tastes, but for some reason that sounded like a cheap blow. I like Ana because I think she has the most stunning face I've ever seen, I love her body, I love the way she photographs. She looks great smiling, she looks great when she's giving off the high bedroom sleepy eyes look, and her personality is just great. That's why I like her.

I by no means want you to think that i'm saying this because of your comment, but now I want to ask you why you like Jesia? Jesia, Stegner, and Daria to me have to be the damn ugliest models I've ever seen. Why? Because everyone has different taste and everyone views a models skill by their own prespective. I happen to ADORE Stammy. I love the way she looks, the way she models, everything.

We can agree to disagree but my views are just as solid as yours. :)

^

^

^ ...whatever.

To tell you the truth, i dont like anything about Adriana either but what you've just said about her is just disturbing. You f*cked her up and said oh its a personal thing !!! Could it be more creative than that ?? Even a donkey knows whats happening in here !!!

This is ridiculous as much as it´s amusing :laugh: Go on with that, it really shows some kinda of maturity :D :D

I have just one question - why all this bashing? If you don´t like some model (speaking to all of you) why don´t just get along with that, ignore her? I mean, it´s funny, becasue I like ALL the models you´ve mentioned.. :laugh: I can see all the bad things why you don´t like them, and all the GOOD things why you love them too. Why can´t you see the same? :idk:

I mean, I´m not a fan of Lima, AnaBB, Jeisa, Stam, (but I love Gisele, Daria and Julia) but I can see clearly why someone like them - example

Lima - gorgeous exotic look, wonderful blue eyes combinated with dark hair and skin? DAMN! What more could you ask for? Her body is great, at least she has some MEAT on her bones :laugh: I agree she used to be thiner and looked better, but she´s still gorgeous. BUT I know what you mean by that cheap sexy look, I can see it too :whistle: BUT everyone has it´s bad sides and good sides. So does Miss Lima :D

AnaBB - wonderful shape of face, great body, pose, walk...she´s wonderful. But yeah, she sometimes have that cheap slightly dumb look like Adri, and I don´t like her eyes that much, but..so what?? That´s just me, and I don´t need to go around saying how I dislike all the things I dislike about her :laugh: rather speak about things I like about her, and there are many of them :)

Jeisa - never liked her much, but she has wonderful, great body and interesting face, and she can take a damn great picture :) she´s cute :)

Stammy - no words, she´s unique...she´s not beautiful like the others, she´s got something very strong about her, and she´s a damn good model I think...her body is not that flawless,(in my eyes) but her face...wonderful!!

Julia - wonderful, clear face structure, great model, wonderful body, she´s got all she needs :heart: I´m begining to love her really...she´s wonderful!!

I won´t speak about Gisele and Daria because they´re Queens for me and everyone knows what I think about them :)

However, if it makes you feel better, go on and on saying how ugly you think they are...everyone does what he can :idk:

I think Gisele made VS...for the new generation. VS is just not VS without her. And she's not a butter face I think she's gorgeous. Better looking than Adriana but she's still pretty.

i think that was tyra banks that made vs the new generation. i don't understand how gisele got pay more money that the rest of all the model, when she actually has a manly and ugliest face on earth

i think that was tyra banks that made vs the new generation. i don't understand how gisele got pay more money that the rest of all the model, when she actually has a manly and ugliest face on earth

Because you are an alien.