Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

i hope she leaves. Adriana has gone downhill since 2003. she's become horrific on the runway, and i honestly cannot understand how come she cannot speak proper english. she's been one of the main spokesmodels for an extremely famous American company for how long now? years and years. and she still sounds like she did in 2000. it's really sad, actually.

look at Ale for comparison -- 2 or 3 years ago that girl could barely (BARELY) string together a simple sentence. now, she's on talk shows and doing interviews and sounds fine.

it takes some effort -- but bloody hell, adriana hasn't put in her fair share.

AND she's let herself go a bit as well. she's not so sexy anymore. her peak was in 2002 and 2003. since then, blah.

KK and Ale are the best angels now. Adriana's time is up.

i hope she leaves. Adriana has gone downhill since 2003. she's become horrific on the runway, and i honestly cannot understand how come she cannot speak proper english. she's been one of the main spokesmodels for an extremely famous American company for how long now? years and years. and she still sounds like she did in 2000. it's really sad, actually.

look at Ale for comparison -- 2 or 3 years ago that girl could barely (BARELY) string together a simple sentence. now, she's on talk shows and doing interviews and sounds fine.

it takes some effort -- but bloody hell, adriana hasn't put in her fair share.

AND she's let herself go a bit as well. she's not so sexy anymore. her peak was in 2002 and 2003. since then, blah.

KK and Ale are the best angels now. Adriana's time is up.

:clap: :clap: I agree so much! *nods* :)

Where is the source of this information?

I really doubt VS would let her go after letting Gisele go so soon. If they do then VS will really be lacking in the model department. KK will only be the dependable model and maybe Alessandra as well. But besides these 2 there is not much to look forward to. I still do not understand why VS signed Izabel and Selita to be angels, I fail to see what is so good about each of them.

Tyra is gone, Heidi is gone, Gisele is gone, Oluchi was an angel but I doubt they would use her anymore. Ana Beatriz did some work but she was never an official angel.

I wish they would fire Izabel and Selita and have this as the 6 official angel lineup

Karolina- blonde bombshell who can speak english good enough for promotion

Alessandra- sultry Brazilian who can promote to a satisfactory level

Adriana- Their lead model, she can look sexy and not promote a brand and people will still pay attention :laugh: :drool:

Miranda- accent is a nice change lol, looks great and can promote and is the next "angel"

Doutzen- HIRE HER NOW :ninja: She can promote a brand and look sexy

Jessica White or Naomie Lenoir for the 6th and final position

If they need a replacement they can choose from Caroline Franchescini(sp?) or Bianca Balti

How amazing would this lineup be then

I understand why VS hired Selita because she's great at promoting and she has the American hot black girl look. Izabel is a complete miss. She looks too much like Alessandra, isn't good at promoting, and has no curves.

i hope she leaves. Adriana has gone downhill since 2003. she's become horrific on the runway

:rofl: remember that pose from VSFS 2006, the Flight Attendant one ??? She was like ... "here is my teeth gap, y'all !!! " And walk away... :rofl:

vs_fashion-show-los_angeles-adriana-lima-07.jpg

What? I LOVE their accents! They are so sexy, and cute, and it tells you where do they come from (or at least that they´re not ingles :laugh: )

I would love to see you learn their language without english accent so it would sound just like you were born there :ninja: or better, try to learn my language perfectly,(trust me, it´s a suicide) and then speak harsh about accents of foreigners <_< :mellow:

I think polish language is more difficult. But I heard that from European languages the most difficult is hungarian.

hungarian is very difficult, that´s right, but I think all the european languages are hard..but asians still rule :D

i hope she leaves. Adriana has gone downhill since 2003. she's become horrific on the runway

:rofl: remember that pose from VSFS 2006, the Flight Attendant one ??? She was like ... "here is my teeth gap, y'all !!! " And walk away... :rofl:

vs_fashion-show-los_angeles-adriana-lima-07.jpg

You're mean. Adriana is gorgeous.

You're mean.

What do you expect a bitch to be ??? :rofl: