Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

And the story that they would not increase Gisele $5 million annual salary sounds like a excuse. VS has so much money, if they really want her they would pay.

Just so you know, Victoria's Secret is not even on the list of the most sucessful brands all over the world. Its one of the richest local brands along with Hollister. CO. And Hollister.CO is only available in California comparing with Victoria's Secret, which is spread over the country. Its net earnings (sharing with Express and Bath & Body Works) was posted to be at $439.8 million (San Francisco MarketWatch) last year while Chanel, Prada, Dior 's net earnings (by itself) are never under a billion. LV got the highest net earning of $31 Billion anally (Le Renard - hes a trust worthy source ;) ).

Victoria's Secret is just a regular brand (but better then Wal*Mart of course :| ), not even slightly luxury !!! They cant afford Gisele :evil:

Source : http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/limi...43576C29B345%7D

I heard that, but i think Adriana is just perfect for VS.

But after what happened to Gisele i think it maybe be truth.

"You can make a wish, or you can make it happen !!" - Calvin Klein.

PLEASE HAPPEN !!! :shifty:

You need money and fame to extend branches overseas !! VS is not so rich and its fame is limitted within the States. (personal thinking). Those of you in European are just so fashionable, you know all of the models and brands. I dont even know what Carachel (or whatever) is !!!

runnynose.gif

But VS is well known in Europe and the fashion show is allways very popular,they aired it in in Belgium 5 times in 1 month and a half,ok it's mostly because of the models,but i think they would do good because there isn't really a brand in Europe wich makes lingerie like VS that is still payable for the average joe,i'm not saying that they should open stores in Europe but just open an online store where people from Europe and other continents can buy their lingerie

Adriana is to me the prettiest VS angel and she's great for VS. Also she's 2nd most famous after Gisele here in America.

Adriana is "famous" in the US? :blink: Not from what I can tell. Her name draws blank looks from my friends.

^ But you can order their stuff from Europe via their website

:laugh: I didn't know that and that is the problem i think then,we Europeans don't know we can order it allready,so they should start advertising,in the European fashion magazines,...

And the story that they would not increase Gisele $5 million annual salary sounds like a excuse. VS has so much money, if they really want her they would pay.

Just so you know, Victoria's Secret is not even on the list of the most sucessful brands all over the world. Its one of the richest local brands along with Hollister. CO. And Hollister.CO is only available in California comparing with Victoria's Secret, which is spread over the country. Its net earnings (sharing with Express and Bath & Body Works) was posted to be at $439.8 million (San Francisco MarketWatch) last year while Chanel, Prada, Dior 's net earnings (by itself) are never under a billion. LV got the highest net earning of $31 Billion anally (Le Renard - hes a trust worthy source ;) ).

Victoria's Secret is just a regular brand (but better then Wal*Mart of course :| ), not even slightly luxury !!! They cant afford Gisele :evil:

Source : http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/limi...43576C29B345%7D

Now the Gisele out you write that VS is not so good name

:p :p

Give me a brake - you really funny

VS has the most amazing and famous brand and also the one time during the year fashion show

You can not take it from them and ignore all the other info

Why Gisele wish was to be with VS in first place?

And this

Gisele Bundchen (Remixed)

The website for 2006 show

http://www.cbs.com/specials/victorias_secret_2006/

I hope that Adriana's contract will be renewed, but looking at all the work that she's boing doing for Vs lately... it does not look too good. And if she's not with VS, she's pretty much done with modeling because all that she has right now are VS and Maybelline. She's not popular like Gisele. (though I believe that she totally should be!)

Adriana is to me the prettiest VS angel and she's great for VS. Also she's 2nd most famous after Gisele here in America.

Adriana is "famous" in the US? :blink: Not from what I can tell. Her name draws blank looks from my friends.

Well ask your friend who the other VS angels are and they'll act the same. SOME people here DO know who Adriana is and some will at least recognize her face. Can't say the same for Alessandra. They don't even recognize her face despite the fact she's in VS 10x more than Adriana now. Letting go of Adriana right after letting go of Gisele will be a BIG mistake. Adriana is perfect for VS as was Gisele. Izabel, Selita whoever is left just won't be able to do it like Adriana or Gisele.

VS has been doing a lot more promotions and advertisements for the past few years. With that said, they need spokesmodel with good with public relations skills. Models who can promote products eloquently and effectively. I am a self-proclaimed Limaholic, but I must even admit her PR skills are lacking. Yes, I know many of you will try to refute my point b/c of the "obligation" to stand by Adri but try to look at this all objectively. Look at all the times she had to promote products that required her to look more than just sexy. I am not fans of Selita or Izabel, but I can understand why they contracted them as angels. They have decent PR skills. And so does KK and Miranda.