Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

Now the Gisele out you write that VS is not so good name

:p :p

:| "Now the Gisele out you write that VS is not so good name" :lost:

What do you mean ?? "the Gisele out of me ??? "

give me a break - you really funny

Thats lame. Mostly because its so yesterday !!! :sleep:

VS has the most amazing and famous brand and also the one time during the year fashion show

You can not take it from them and ignore all the other info

"VS has the most amazing and famous brand " . I've never heard a celebrity wearing a Victoria's Secret dress or carrying a Victoria's Secret bag to a party before. :| Even I dont !!! Its not even slightly called luxury.

And i dont get this part . " and famous brand and also the one time during the year fashion show

You can not take it from them and ignore all the other info " ???????!!!!!!! What ???!!!

VS has been doing a lot more promotions and advertisements for the past few years. With that said, they need spokesmodel with good with public relations skills. Models who can promote products eloquently and effectively. I am a self-proclaimed Limaholic, but I must even admit her PR skills are lacking. Yes, I know many of you will try to refute my point b/c of the "obligation" to stand by Adri but try to look at this all objectively. Look at all the times she had to promote products that required her to look more than just sexy. I am not fans of Selita or Izabel, but I can understand why they contracted them as angels. They have decent PR skills. And so does KK and Miranda.

Her accent and attitude disturb me the most. Shes trying to be naive and the harder she tries, the worse it becomes.

Another model besides Miranda that has the potential to be angel is Jessica Stamp. Im not a big fan of her but shes good at communitcation. Jeisa is soooo going to be an angel if she not sooo shy.

Adri isn't very nature when she promotes things. Very "forced" energy :/

pinky

"Virst Kissss, i was ... about seven-teh * XD *... Next thin i remember he went direct to my mother the next day and ask err him ...errr my mother err... if i could marry him *KHEC KHEC KHEC... * "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FAKER !!!!!!

:ninja:

No, i dont. Especially Gisele :ninja: Her English is annoying and sometimes it doesnt make sense. If she speaks slowlier word by word it would be so cute but she wont listen to me :no:

And adri's accent. I guess i have stated my mind clear enough for her fan :shifty:

Where is the source of this information?

I really doubt VS would let her go after letting Gisele go so soon. If they do then VS will really be lacking in the model department. KK will only be the dependable model and maybe Alessandra as well. But besides these 2 there is not much to look forward to. I still do not understand why VS signed Izabel and Selita to be angels, I fail to see what is so good about each of them.

Tyra is gone, Heidi is gone, Gisele is gone, Oluchi was an angel but I doubt they would use her anymore. Ana Beatriz did some work but she was never an official angel.

I wish they would fire Izabel and Selita and have this as the 6 official angel lineup

Karolina- blonde bombshell who can speak english good enough for promotion

Alessandra- sultry Brazilian who can promote to a satisfactory level

Adriana- Their lead model, she can look sexy and not promote a brand and people will still pay attention :laugh: :drool:

Miranda- accent is a nice change lol, looks great and can promote and is the next "angel"

Doutzen- HIRE HER NOW :ninja: She can promote a brand and look sexy

Jessica White or Naomie Lenoir for the 6th and final position

If they need a replacement they can choose from Caroline Franchescini(sp?) or Bianca Balti

How amazing would this lineup be then

oh u think they have terrible accents??? I kinda like them :ninja:

I agree with the Joker. Brazilian accents = unattractive. Sometimes it kind of reminds me of how people sound after they've had a tooth pulled and the'yre drugged up on novacaine. :whistle:

Well ask your friend who the other VS angels are and they'll act the same. SOME people here DO know who Adriana is and some will at least recognize her face. Can't say the same for Alessandra.

I never said they would know Ale either. :laugh:

oh u think they have terrible accents??? I kinda like them :ninja:

I agree with the Joker. Brazilian accents = unattractive. Sometimes it kind of reminds me of how people sound after they've had a tooth pulled and the'yre drugged up on novacaine. :whistle:

HAHAHA...baby, you have to change your evil way, or i'll stop loving you !!!!! :whistle: :whistle:

Familiar ?? :laugh:

You're a fan of old-school Santana? Wait, did I tell you about that song? I can't remember! :laugh:

You suck !!! :rofl: :rofl: :shifty: ... Im flying to a new land now, lalaland. Good err...NAP !!! :yahoo purple evil:

pinky

"Virst Kissss, i was ... about seven-teh * XD *... Next thin i remember he went direct to my mother the next day and ask err him ...errr my mother err... if i could marry him *KHEC KHEC KHEC... * "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FAKER !!!!!!

LMAO haha :laugh:

Well ask your friend who the other VS angels are and they'll act the same. SOME people here DO know who Adriana is and some will at least recognize her face. Can't say the same for Alessandra.

I never said they would know Ale either. :laugh:

With the exception of Heidi, Tyra, and Gisele, most people do not know the names of VS models. They just know what they look like.

What? I love the accent they have. Some of them sound very sexy like Alessandra. Gisele sounds cute.

VS has been doing a lot more promotions and advertisements for the past few years. With that said, they need spokesmodel with good with public relations skills. Models who can promote products eloquently and effectively. I am a self-proclaimed Limaholic, but I must even admit her PR skills are lacking. Yes, I know many of you will try to refute my point b/c of the "obligation" to stand by Adri but try to look at this all objectively. Look at all the times she had to promote products that required her to look more than just sexy. I am not fans of Selita or Izabel, but I can understand why they contracted them as angels. They have decent PR skills. And so does KK and Miranda.

Her accent and attitude disturb me the most. Shes trying to be naive and the harder she tries, the worse it becomes.

Another model besides Miranda that has the potential to be angel is Jessica Stamp. Im not a big fan of her but shes good at communitcation. Jeisa is soooo going to be an angel if she not sooo shy.

If Jeisa becomes an angel I will never complain about VS again. It will more than make up for Gisele leaving to me.

If Jeisa becomes an angel I will never complain about VS again. It will more than make up for Gisele leaving to me.

Then... can i take that back ?? :ninja: