Bellazon

I heard that Adriana's VS contract will be not renew... just like Gisele.

matrixbella

What? I LOVE their accents! They are so sexy, and cute, and it tells you where do they come from (or at least that they´re not ingles :laugh: )

I would love to see you learn their language without english accent so it would sound just like you were born there :ninja: or better, try to learn my language perfectly,(trust me, it´s a suicide) and then speak harsh about accents of foreigners <_< :mellow:

let's face it, today's Adriana isn't the same... :whistle: and I think VS had a break down after Gisele has left...

I give Adriana another year maximum... and Selita should be fired, what's the point to keep her anyway if they barely use her... :idk:

Personally I don't like Lima....I see her to much and it has gotten old(please don't kill me) I like the younger group....Miranda Kerr has the potential to be huge in VS....and I like her look better

:rofl:

What? I LOVE their accents! They are so sexy, and cute, and it tells you where do they come from (or at least that they´re not ingles :laugh: )

I would love to see you learn their language without english accent so it would sound just like you were born there :ninja: or better, try to learn my language perfectly,(trust me, it´s a suicide) and then speak harsh about accents of foreigners <_< :mellow:

I bet you'll laugh your head off when you hear me speak Spainish :| .

I like Chinese's accent, British's accent, European's accent .... its just Portuguese's accent that im afraid of. I dont wanna put effort into listening to people. :ninja: *runs*

I think polish language is more difficult. But I heard that from European languages the most difficult is hungarian.

Could someone explain to me why Gisele's contract isn't being renewed? :idk:

money,money,money..... :p

How come?

From reporting Gisele is so rich - so she is after more money? :blink:

In Poland there is a saying which I can translate as "appetite grows during eating" so.....

Could someone explain to me why Gisele's contract isn't being renewed? :idk:

money,money,money..... :p

How come?

From reporting Gisele is so rich - so she is after more money? :blink:

In Poland there is a saying which I can translate as "appetite grows during eating" so.....

it also used by Russians :p

random I know :ninja:

^I can't think of anything that can top Gisele's loss :ninja:

Well... I don't think she is so commercial like Adriana is :idk:

commercial or not, Gisele was the "captain" of VS angels....they better think fast before the ship will sink :ninja:

I heard that, but i think Adriana is just perfect for VS.

But after what happened to Gisele i think it maybe be truth.

Where did you hear about this? Did someone tell you or did you see it on a website.

Please post a source because then people will jump to conclusions.

I highly doubt Adriana will leave VS. Just because she and Gisele started working with Vs at the same time does NOT mean she will be leaving too.

Gisele left VS because of payment issues.