Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

• 1 month later...

Xenia is clearly a gorgeous woman with a smoking hot body, especially her booty is to die for! :drool:

The only thing I have to complain about are her eyebrows.

I think they are too deep-seated and shapeless. :/

^Well, thats your opinion.

Though, I don't understand why people take the time to go on a thread just to point out what they dislike about someone. :idk:

Personally, I think her eyebrows suit her and make her face bold in a weird sort of way. :)

^Well, thats your opinion.

Though, I don't understand why people take the time to go on a thread just to point out what they dislike about someone. :idk:

...just to point out what they dislike??

Maybe you did not see it, but I called her gorgeous and said that her body is smoking hot, particularly her booty.

Then I remarked one tiny little thing which I dislike and immediately, I'm just a person who goes on a thread to hate on the model??? Excuse me???

^Did I say you hate her? Did I say you go on topics to hate on a model? No.

I said

I don't understand why people go on a thread just to point out what they dislike about someone
:blink:

But your first comment on this thread "She's gorgeous, blah blah. Her eyebrows are this and that" Great comment (Y)

So, don't try to start an argument. I was stating my opinion, like you clearly stated yours. End of discussion.

^Did I say you hate her? Did I say you go on topics to hate on a model? No.

I said

I don't understand why people go on a thread just to point out what they dislike about someone
:blink:

But your first comment on this thread "She's gorgeous, blah blah. Her eyebrows are this and that" Great comment (Y)

So, don't try to start an argument. I was stating my opinion, like you clearly stated yours. End of discussion.

I know that you didn't say "hate", I just used another word for "just to point out what they dislike", because I did not want to repeat it.

And well, your comment "Though, I don't understand why people take the time to go on a thread just to point out what they dislike about someone." referred to me. So I had to assume that you think that about my post.

And I don't try to start an argument. I was just defending myself against your statement.

I am not fan of her eyebrow but it doesn't bother me, I think her eyebrows suit her best because of her face shape, If she had other type of eyebrows she would probably wouldn't look good as how good she looks now. God knows what suit best for every person and this is why he created her that way.

• 3 months later...