Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

I just wish she would do it at home too.. haha

Although, there is a little girl at the daycare Chloe's age/size and they are the smallest in their class and a couple weeks ago they got into a fight. Chloe came home with scratches on her shoulders. But I was told the other girl had a lot of scratches too.

dang. my wife used to wrok in a daycare, and those typoes of things would ahve wrnings and possible expulsion from the daycare. not saying that either child was responsible, as they are jsut babies right now, but that is tough to see. you trust these places to watch them. multiple scratches should not be allowed

That makes sense :laugh:

Oh my gooness! So, this week there was a preschooler on my bus who was sitting in his seat and all of a sudden he burst into song :rofl: He was slapping his knees and singing "Don't bite your friends! Don't bite your friends!" :laugh: He said he heard it on a show called Yo Gabba Gabba. Chloe's too little for that stuff still so I had no clue what he was talking about, but it was funny :p

This video is almost scary :ninja:

OMG! My kids watch that every day! Kinda weird but cute. Like The Roots, Jack Black, Mya, Tina Fey, Elijah Wood have been on it. So many others have been on it to. ANd Biz Markie and one of the guys from Devo are regulars on it

Kids bite and scratch sometimes. Toddlers especially :idk:

At Daycare, when you have so many kids at once, shit is gonna happen. You cannot control every single child at once.

You can only deal with the problem after it happens :blink: or hope to catch them beforehand.

(I work in childcare ^_^)

It is unfair to the Teacher to expect everything to be perfect.

In all out brawl shouldn't but small things, like biting and scratching are always gonna happen :)

^Yep. I get that. I work with children almost every day, and the other day I turned my back on a couple and heard them start arguing and I looked at the just in time to see one of the boys wind back and headbutt the other. :mellow:

OMG! My kids watch that every day! Kinda weird but cute. Like The Roots, Jack Black, Mya, Tina Fey, Elijah Wood have been on it. So many others have been on it to. ANd Biz Markie and one of the guys from Devo are regulars on it

Well, that's pretty cool, I guess :laugh: But what is cool to kids is definitely different from what is cool to adults :rofl: