Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

And these are the two shots, my friend's friend got out of the car when they were waiting at the red light!!!!:

(I cropped them the same way as swimdaily does...  :D  since I'm not sure if you really want to see her face already and I would spoil the surprise and excitement... all I can say: she looks drop dead gorgeous!)

IMG_3939c.JPG

IMG_3940c.JPG

Can i get the pictures of Kate B with her face included? ... Feel free to PM me :ninja:

@jj3 i don't think picture #2 is Gen either, she is a bigger than that i think

If bluebird was working for SI they would have lost their job posting that information and those pictures. I believe they said earlier that a friend was driving by and simply saw the shoot, aside from that I'd say it's simply good detective work and a fairly good knowledge base of the area being shot at.

If bluebird was working for SI they would have lost their job posting that information and those pictures. I believe they said earlier that a friend was driving by and simply saw the shoot, aside from that I'd say it's simply good detective work and a fairly good knowledge base of the area being shot at.