Bellazon

2022 SI Swimsuit

MTg5Mzk1OTk2MTQzMjY1NzYw.png

Hughes delivered her now 3-year-old son via cesarean. More than 1.2 million women in the United States have babies via C-section every year. That means cesareans account for nearly a third of the births in this country. Yet, despite how common the procedure is, most moms are left with an emotional scar of disappointment and, sometimes, shame. But why? Maternal FOMO of not giving birth vaginally, unplanned cesareans leaving women no sense of choice and the cultural misconception of labeling C-sections as “the easy way out” are a few reasons. While the challenges are complicated, this much is clear: These compounding effects leave expectant mothers feeling physically and mentally unprepared for a C-section.

Nobody gives a fucking shit MJ

- Sincerely - Me :wave:

PS. Eat shit you *** fucking ***

I'm gonna censor my post because "Body Positivity" or some shit, if you saw, you know...

Too bad that C-Sections are DEFINITELY NOT “the easy way out” seen how bad the recovery can be. But anyway, I don’t think that men in 2022 will care about c-section when/if they buy SI. Actually, I see plenty of men complaining about how bad SI has become, so MJ can keep working on her girl power magazine, no one will care. 

The only thing that’s missing on SI is a model/woman who doesn’t shave. If they want, I volunteer as tribute :rofl:

8 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

Too bad that C-Sections are DEFINITELY NOT “the easy way out” seen how bad the recovery can be. But anyway, I don’t think that men in 2022 will care about c-section when/if they buy SI. Actually, I see plenty of men complaining about how bad SI has become, so MJ can keep working on her girl power magazine, no one will care. 

The only thing that’s missing on SI is a model/woman who doesn’t shave. If they want, I volunteer as tribute :rofl:

I still demand this to happen... Without it we just aren't inclusive enough..

image.png

image.pngimage.png

(ps. the dude in blue was allowed on his flight out of San Francisco wearing that..... )

I agree with you, but there's a difference between just having a c-section scar vs. promoting a model because of the c-section scar.

Full body tats and piercings are just around the corner.

On the other hand, these are too extreme for MJ:

SI1.thumb.jpg.b232d63113d6f258549cffb68568c9c3.jpg SI2.thumb.jpg.067b6192eea1f9956e079d2b6f48919a.jpg

12 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

I agree with you, but there's a difference between just having a c-section scar vs. promoting a model because of the c-section scar.

What he said.  The scar wouldn't even bother me TBH.  She's an attractive model.  But it's the in your face "hey look at this" crap that's annoying me.  Just stop it already MJ.  I don't care if you have models with antlers at this point.  Just stop having 5 feature stories about it.  Christ.  

Mj, I think I figured out what you are doing you crafty little minx.

It's not about being "progressive", "woke", "inclusive", or whatever the hell people want to call it. Once upon a time, you catered to men and lesbians with your hypersexual - good looking - super fit - beautiful woman doing sexy poses and wearing very little, sometimes nothing, and we all know how threatened you were by Diane... she was the original, the person who made SI sexy, the one giving us what we wanted to see in the first place, but when you were given the reigns at SI Swim, you wanted to do it your way, make your mark, do something that would separate you from Diane... and you did. You waited, you gave us a couple decent years, and then it changed.

You started to cover models up a bit, play more towards what women wanted, you started to move away from indie designers who were still trying to make women look sexy ... yanno the designers who only sent you sample size smalls (this is a thing that happened) and refused to go larger, so you squeezed the likes of Ashley G into that sample size small... and we all stared because... stuffed sausage realness. The suits became boring and toned down, and the poses and photography were simple and sometimes even "sweet"..... You brought in the likes of big business and with that came the boring-ass generic suits and locations... and women liked it. Soccer moms felt like they had something that they could see themselves in and it gave them summer vacation tips at the same time ... and your way sold, and since you still had some of those sexy throwbacks from the Diane years in the magazine... men still bought it. You got yourself a whole other demographic of buyers... Bravo

Fast forward to the present and we take a look at how far the magazine has swung in one direction, and I think I've finally figured out wtf you are doing

Spoiler

Bish your catering to the fetishists..... The men,women and "They" who want to see THICCCC (lit papi), plain-looking slightly less attractive gals who are just attractive enough to pull in the 50 year old wine moms who hate their lives and want to live vicariously through the models (Note - GG for keeping a couple of  conventional hotties to pull in the straight dudes), pregnant ladies, silver haired foxes, chicks with one legs, woman who are bald, medical scars, transsexuals... the list goes on, these are actual fetishes for some people and it's just another gimmick to sell.  :rofl:  The future of this magazine is either going to do a total 180 as the damn breaks and people just get over it, or its going to get even more odd.

8 hours ago, hauteheart said:

There isn't much to look at though.

When I saw that I though you were being facetious/sarcastic about the pics.  But I see there's literally nothing there 😂

Now come Monday we'll see if that comment is a prediction or a spoiler...

quote-that-s-not-a-prediction-that-s-a-spoiler-paul-heyman-92-54-50.thumb.jpg.ac178cae73788da0ad35aaa2dc3225a1.jpg