Catherine McNeil
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It seems we forget that catherine is a person, and when reading from beggining of this thread, some of your comments border on bully, this is the unfortunate side of " forums" , when I started to read what so many of you wrote are unbelieveable and so cruel, I am thinking for those who want to make hurtful comments there should be the I hate models, I hate celebrities, I hate designers, I hate photographers etc forums, really how some of you can tear down an individual, where there is freedom of thought, cruelity is cruelity, I celebrate catherine :heart: everything that makes catherine who she is......treat as you wanted to be treated, thank you for some of the great vids, her support for ovarian cancer, and all the beautiful stages in her life :)

and most of all would you say this to this beautiful little girl :heart:

post-31444-1270070461_thumb.jpg

from catherine McNeil.com :kiss:

• 3 weeks later...

dougie- :) catherine the great, so beautiful I am so glad that she is in the world, an amazing editorial which I will soon have... a great soul , and I admire her strength :heart:

• 3 weeks later...