Bellazon

I Am...

Guest Albaholic

Debating on whether I should join the gym. I need to achieve what seems like a relatively high score in 3 Subject SATs, can't not do them either, so got those to worry about but exercise would help with making me procastinate less + it's good for the brain and dealing with anxiety to a certain extent (which I'm practically drowning in) :banghead: 

This got me feeling like George Costanza. 

On 5/15/2016 at 4:31 AM, RafSecret said:

Debating on whether I should join the gym. I need to achieve what seems like a relatively high score in 3 Subject SATs, can't not do them either, so got those to worry about but exercise would help with making me procastinate less + it's good for the brain and dealing with anxiety to a certain extent (which I'm practically drowning in) :banghead: 

This got me feeling like George Costanza. 

If you can find a gym with a relatively low membership cost, I would highly recommend it! I joined my first gym a few months back, and am really happy with the decision. Although I can't say it helped me procrastinate less when it came to exam week. :p I ended up going to the gym more to avoid studying. But it really does make you feel better, even if you just go for a quick half hour workout 3 or 4 times a week. I feel a lot better, and have more energy which makes studying a lot easier!

Or you could listen to the stupidest advice I've ever heard, and just eat less, because a woman's only fitness goal should be to be thinner. :cain: How obtuse. 

40 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Or you could listen to the stupidest advice I've ever heard, and just eat less, because a woman's only fitness goal should be to be thinner. :cain: How obtuse. 

:baronlamesign:

Yeah, that's terrible fitness advice in general! :rofl: I wonder if a meathead said that. :war:

You actually have to eat to lose weight.

What is your fitness if you don't mind my asking?

Just now, Stromboli1 said:

:baronlamesign:

Yeah, that's terrible fitness advice in general! :rofl: I wonder if a meathead said that. :war:

You actually have to eat to lose weight.

What is your fitness if you don't mind my asking?

I'm assuming you mean fitness goal? :smile:  I'm terribly terribly out of shape. :rofl: Blessed with one of those Asian metabolisms that resulted in being rather slim, but meant I literally avoided all extra physical activity for the last twenty years of my life. I'm really exercising to improve my health more than anything and if I end up with Elsa's waistline as a bonus I won't complain :p. I'll usually do a 2 quick 30 minute cardio sessions and then 1 or 2 1hr cardio/weight classes a week depending on my schedule. Nothing crazy or strenuous. Mostly just get my lazy ass moving. :p