Jump to content
Bellazon

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, missliss1988 said:

@lostdiadem Can you give us an example of two pictures? Because I’m not certain if you want selfies or photoshoot pictures. 

Like I said in the rules, I'm gonna use Instagram pictures, with and without make-up. In case your models don't have any of these kinds, I accept photoshoot.

You don't have to choose the pictures for your nominations, I do it. You guys, though, can send me your favourite close up pic from Instagram and I'm gonna use it. :D 

Examples of one of your girls, Barbara Rodiles:

1.thumb.png.e3f0325fd304bf9cbcaef2bf2d8624a5.png2.thumb.png.059dca239ae7b993dd9e92fb959e86bd.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Like I said in the rules, I'm gonna use Instagram pictures, with and without make-up. In case your models don't have any of these kinds, I accept photoshoot.

You don't have to choose the pictures for your nominations, I do it. You guys, though, can send me your favourite close up pic from Instagram and I'm gonna use it. :D 

Examples of one of your girls, Barbara Rodiles:

1.thumb.png.e3f0325fd304bf9cbcaef2bf2d8624a5.png2.thumb.png.059dca239ae7b993dd9e92fb959e86bd.png

 

Okay thank you! I understand it better now ☺️

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to nominate: 

 

Romy Schonberger

Madison Headrick

Caroline Kelley

Birgit Kos

Aubrie Williams

Maartje Verhoef

Roosmarijn De Kok

Lea Mohr

Alena Blohm

Elisha Herbert

Link to post
Share on other sites

@lostdiadem thank you so much for tagging me!!! I had no idea this was going on, I definitely want to participate! Thank you for waiting for those of us who weren't here right away. I really appreciate that. I am going to read the rules and figure out what I need to submit and I'll be sending in my submissions in just a few! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Barbara Palvin

Victoria Lynn Myers

Lily Easton

Madisyn Menchaca

Jessica Nazarenus

Jessica Felter

Amber Davis

Danielle Herrington

Hayley Kalil

Jasmine Tookes

Chanel Postrel

Kate Li

Millie Hannah

Anok Yai

 Raquel Milla

Eva Shakun

Erin Cummins

Josie Lane

Monica Ollander

Sarah Snyder

Kate Svetla

Andrea Bartlow

Riley Rasmussen

 

I would like to submit pictures, so when should I do that? Will of my nominations make it through, or just some of them?

 

I am excited about this!! Thanks for taking the time to make this competition @lostdiadem

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's my last noms, I have way too many noms :rofl: 

Anna Christina-Schwartz.
Ashley Marie Dickerson.
Stephanie Peterson.
Gracie Phillips.
Kari Riley.
Maddie Teeuws.
Natalie Roser.
Melinda London.
Stephanie Rayner.
Jessica Clements.
Liv Pollock.
Georgia Gibbs.
Olivia Mathers.
Renee Herbert.

 

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!

 

I'm gonna work on the templates right away, I'll start in alphabetical order, not sure when. If you want to add people before the first round starts, let me know!

@bump as soon as possible, I'm gonna DM you so we can talk about the pictures :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

 

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED!

 

I'm gonna work on the templates right away, I'll start in alphabetical order, not sure when. If you want to add people before the first round starts, let me know!

@bump as soon as possible, I'm gonna DM you so we can talk about the pictures :D 

So, if it possibile, i add:
-Bianca Balti
-Chiara Scelsi
-Giulia Maenza
-Myrtille Revemont

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m gonna post the first round tomorrow, you still have time to submit your very last nominations!

@Alizarine I forgot to tag you, you’re still in time to put someone, if you want! :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

May I add :

 

Luna Bijl

He Cong

Jessie Bloemendaal

Martha Hunt

Hana Jirickova

Nyasha Matonhodze

Kim Noorda

Jessica Stam

Anna Selezneva

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

 

@Alizarine I forgot to tag you, you’re still in time to put someone, if you want! :D 

Thanks for the tag. i'd like to add :

 

Celeste Bright
Bodine Koehler
Alesya Kafelnikova
Colleen Cole

Anna Maria Olbrycht

Lauren Sintes

Manon Zimermann

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...