Bellazon

Bellazon mix :D

Yannick

That's an awesome idea :hehe:

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train ( You know that first part when he screams : All aboooord hohoho. That could be the first minute of the song. Just saying :p )

Thx :) ,i'll listen to it and maybe like you say it could be a good intro :)

or maybe not :laugh: Just saying... Bels :p

:laugh: Don't listen to her, Yannick.

No i won't :laugh: ,we'll see what tracks will make it and in wich order i'm going to place them ;) :)

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train ( You know that first part when he screams : All aboooord hohoho. That could be the first minute of the song. Just saying :p )

Cyndi Lauper - She Bop.

The Commitments - Land Of A Thousand Dances

I think having Ozzy in the of the songs listed so far would be awesome :thumbsup: It would be totally avant garde and I can see it working out great :D

Cyndi Lauper - She Bop.

I think having Ozzy in the of the songs listed so far would be awesome :thumbsup: It would be totally avant garde and I can see it working out great :D

YAAAAY Thank God someone thinks that too. :hug:

Thx :) ,i'll listen to it and maybe like you say it could be a good intro :)

or maybe not :laugh: Just saying... Bels :p

:laugh: Don't listen to her, Yannick.

No i won't :laugh: ,we'll see what tracks will make it and in wich order i'm going to place them ;) :)

:persuazn: ahahhaha Yanny it's okay we don't have to tell her the truth. :p So yah Bella the Ozzy thing is going first :yes: I swear, no lies... (:shifty:)

Cyndi Lauper - She Bop.

YAAAAY Thank God someone thinks that too. :hug:

HEY! what about me? I never said it wasn't a bad idea... well.. okay maybe I did but still... :p

these are some of my favourite at the moment^^:D

My Love - Justin Timberlake

Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake

When You Were Young (VSFS Mix) - The Killers (if this has been chosen, you can ask me for the song^^:D)

Well i have the Jaques Le Cont mix from the killers it's completely the same but without the ting ting sounds in the back :p :D

When You Were Young (VSFS Mix) - The Killers (if this has been chosen, you can ask me for the song^^:D)

Well i have the Jaques Le Cont mix from the killers it's completely the same but without the ting ting sounds in the back :p :D

well, i suppose.

but i really like the ting ting sounds at the back^^:D

well, i suppose.

but i really like the ting ting sounds at the back^^:D

Well send it to me then :) Justin Timberlake will be in it for sure because i will chose 1 track from every poster :) but send a link or something via pm because it's forbidden to post songs on the forum ;) :)