Bellazon

Bellazon mix :D

Yannick

Since i am a dj i thaught it would be cool that i make a Bellazon mix :D,You can all type 3 songs that you want to be in the mix :) In two weeks,the 22 songs that are chosen the most will be used for the mix and if this sounds good this will be a Volume 1 :laugh:

wait what is the purpose of this :hehe:

anyway

Gary Jules - Mad World

Brothers and Sisters - Coldplay

Let Go - Frou Frou

Nothing really,i thaught it would be cool if there would be a mix with tracks chosen by the BZ members :D

And thx for the replies everyone :)

nice idea bro :yes:

de-phazz - heartfixer

room 5 - make luv

the rolling stones - anybody seen my baby?

i did choose tracks with 3 different styles and well known, and they match with mood and phylosophy of bz board ;)

oh, dear :o songs are not repeating yet :ninja: i expect few volumes at once :laugh:

I guess so :D i'm in college so i have time enough to make a few volumes at once :laugh:

Perhaps, you should have this thread open for a week and see what songs people posted, and use your musical talent to mix the songs together. However, there would be no gurantee all songs will make it in the mix, but you will try to use at least one song from each person's post :)

Perhaps, you should have this thread open for a week and see what songs people posted, and use your musical talent to mix the songs together. However, there would be no gurantee all songs will make it in the mix, but you will try to use at least one song from each person's post :)

Yeah but i can also make more volumes :) first i was going for the 22 most chosen songs,but that won't work so i'll probaly chose one song of each poster :)

That's an awesome idea :hehe:

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train ( You know that first part when he screams : All aboooord hohoho. That could be the first minute of the song. Just saying :p )

Thx :),i'll listen to it and maybe like you say it could be a good intro :)

Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train ( You know that first part when he screams : All aboooord hohoho. That could be the first minute of the song. Just saying :p )

Thx :) ,i'll listen to it and maybe like you say it could be a good intro :)

or maybe not :laugh: Just saying... Bels :p

Thx :) ,i'll listen to it and maybe like you say it could be a good intro :)

or maybe not :laugh: Just saying... Bels :p

:laugh: Don't listen to her, Yannick.