Bellazon

How to be a male model?

AnthonyDeOliveira

Modeling will be around...sex sells haha...and they always need to show off products so there will be a need for models.

Dont get discouraged if you get rejected...if your discouraged by 3 then you wont make it as a model cuz youre going to face a lot more rejection then that...you just have to keep pushing through it.

thank. i just found out i got rejected by 2 more and one doesnt represents models outside of that country.

i dont think im discouraged but i guess i got some few years ahead of me to be a model. i guess i'll send my pictures to these agencies then wait for a reply, if i get rejected than i'll wait a few years.

Hey guys. can any of you guys who speaks dutch translate this?

Beste Anthony,

Hartelijk dank voor het sturen van je foto’s en het tonen van je interesse

in Ulla Models.

We hebben je foto’s goed bekeken maar achten je helaas niet geschikt voor

ons bureau. We wensen je veel succes bij eventuele andere agentschappen.

Wellicht kan je het proberen bij Dutch Casting Agency.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ulla Models

AND this one

Bedankt voor je interesse in ons bureau! Helaas ben je op dit moment niet het type waar we naar op zoek zijn. Veel succes verder!

THANK YOU.

Did you apply for ANY Hawaiian agencies...?

First one:

"Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for sending your photograph and showing your interest in Ulla Models.

We have looked at your photographs but do not think you are right for our agency. We wish you success with other agencies.

Possibly you can trying at Dutch Casting Agency.

Kind regards,

Ulla Models"

Second one:

"Thanks for your interest in our agency! Unfortunately at this moment you are not what we are searching for. Much success further!"

It's not exact because I used online translators... But maybe you should be applying within countries that speak languages that you know? :p

haha no way because the netherlands is so cool but how do u know it says the same? the word arent even the same.

Have you ever been to Holland?

It's not exact because I used online translators... But maybe you should be applying within countries that speak languages that you know? :p

Those online translators are obviously getting pretty good...