Bellazon

How to be a male model?

AnthonyDeOliveira

Do some models start out not that good looking then as they progress they get hotter?

im trying to get rid of those scars on my damn face and i dont like the way this pic came out i look diffrent in real life the flash made evrything so brighter than it really is. Muhaha sum ridiciolus picture :yuckky: :yuckky: :laugh:

post-7659-1169356683_thumb.jpg

besides Paris, NY, Milan and sometimes London and Sao Paulo/Rio, the big models don't do any other fashion week... don't expect natasha doutzen or bianca to come to the hawaii fashion week :ninja:

about you you should definitely go to an open call in one of the local agencies of your city, you have nothing to lose and at least you'll have the opinion of real professionals !

besides Paris, NY, Milan and sometimes London and Sao Paulo/Rio, the big models don't do any other fashion week... don't expect natasha doutzen or bianca to come to the hawaii fashion week :ninja:

about you you should definitely go to an open call in one of the local agencies of your city, you have nothing to lose and at least you'll have the opinion of real professionals !

I said the same thing in a PM :|

I said the same thing in a PM :|

great minds think alike :D

Yeah maybe i should or just send them pictures in the mail or email it. but how would i know if theres an open call?

and dont you have to be really good looking to be a model?

if you decide to send pic, make sure they're more appropriate than the ones you posted in that thread. And you'll know if there are open call visit their website if they have one or call them...

About the looks, it really depends on what they're looking for, but if you're tall and have a great body you can always give it a shot...

The only thing i know is that a lot of model-wanabes are actually just guys that are succesful with girls and think they're hot, but the boy next door vibe is definitely not fashion-y... Just because you're cute/hot doesn't mean you're model material

if you decide to send pic, make sure they're more appropriate than the ones you posted in that thread. And you'll know if there are open call visit their website if they have one or call them...

About the looks, it really depends on what they're looking for, but if you're tall and have a great body you can always give it a shot...

The only thing i know is that a lot of model-wanabes are actually just guys that are succesful with girls and think they're hot, but the boy next door vibe is definitely not fashion-y... Just because you're cute/hot doesn't mean you're model material

Well i know i cant get any girl i want i mean i dont think the world revolves around me that for sure.

im not the kind of guy who think im hot stuff. im just some one who thinks if i set my mind to something then i can get there and as for girls, all i want is someone who has a good personality, good heart, kind and trustworthy looks doesnt really matter to me in a girl.