Bellazon

How to be a male model?

AnthonyDeOliveira

they're all different. i really have no idea about there. but does the thought of being judged by a bunch of people sitting behind a table bother you? it would bother most people, i think, but it shouldn't bother a model. if you make it anywhere in this industry, you'll be exposed to the craziest stuff you can imagine. people will ask and even try to demand things of you that you might never feel comfortable with. the first meeting with an agency is nothing to worry about.

i looked at 2 of em and i dont like the pics of the models ha...

yeah you may be bothered by the thought of being judged but if you are you cant let that come thru in your interview.

basically at an open call theyre going to take the pictures you came with and take it back for someone to look at and theyre gonna say whether they want you to come back or not...

you wont even leave the lobby or whatever until they say yes or no.

or at least the ones ive been to thats what happens

seriously if you get an interview, you have to be outgoing...thats whats going to land you jobs...your pictures will get you in the door but you gotta sell yourself after that...

ha just make the decision between doing it now or waiting to get rid of the acne. if you dont have that much then just start now.

just take pictures and email people or go to an open call...weve told you what to expect pretty much...

you wont know if yuou can make it until you hear it from agencies...not us

Yeah. so face shot profile and body shot. im going to wait a few months so my face clears up perfectly so i can take sum good pictures. but in the mean time i'll focus on working out getting abs and yea eating good and drinking alot of water sounds like a good plan yea?

i have two pictures that came out better than the rest of the doodoo's im thinking of sending these in but here take a look. :yuckky:

post-7659-1169702834_thumb.jpg

post-7659-1169702882_thumb.jpg

the first was a lil blurred...

other than that they look fine

you get measuring tape and wrap it around your chest, waist , hips ha...the soft measuring tape...ha that easy my friend

before shoots you can try not to drink much water...get rid of some water weight to get more cut right before the shoot

its what bodybuilders do before the compete, they cut water out...

just tell them who you are, how old you are, what your measurments are (height, weight, chest, waist, etc). and then let the pics do the rest of the talking. if you're the nicest person on earth, and your pics aren't great - they'll toss you in the pile with all the rest of the "no"s. so, really, all they care about are the facts. and those are your measurements and your pics.

you are only 15?? :o

:p b/c your pictures say otherwise.

honestly, you are only 15. 15 year old guys do not normally have a chiseled look/ strong jawline.

correct me if i'm wrong, (anyone,) but it's usually when guys get out of high school that

they start to lose their chubbiness/whatnot. the agencies are probably aware of that and may

see something in you right now--

just dont give up hope, it really doesn't harm you to at least try it out