Bellazon

News

Neo52285

yeah if they lived in LA all the time we would probably have pap pics everyday. :p

Gi stays in Boston to support her hubby and she seems to like it there from her interviews. I'm sure she loves that it isn't paparazzi land. :laugh: I remember when she was pregnant we hardly got one pap pic, because she was hiding out in Boston. :p

:ddr:

Brazilian supermodel Giselle Bundchen, Spanish actor and musician Miguel Bose and Beatle Paul McCartney have made the shortlist for the 6th International Green Awards. The three greenies overtook other impressive eco campaigners Leonardo DiCaprio, Sting and Don Cheadle among ten or so others from all over the world.

http://www.greenpacks.org/2011/10/11/best-...in-final-round/

from Leo's thread/katchitup

I'm happy Gi is in the shortlist for the green award. (hopeing leo would make it too :cry: ) Now imagine if it were tied between Leo and Gi. AKWARD! :p :laugh:

But its nice to see my fav celebs really doing good things instead of just talking about them like alot of celebs do.

This would be cute if they went :heart:

post-42953-0-1446077913-27435_thumb.jpg

Cameron Middle School science teacher Mark Baptista with a 20-foot laminated letter students will be sending to to Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen, inviting them to visit their school.

FRAMINGHAM — Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen likely get too many requests to count to make appearances at events throughout the world.

But if they accept the invitation of sixth-graders at Cameron Middle School, Boston's power couple won't just see a group of adoring faces, the students' science teacher, Mark Baptista said. They may see a little of themselves.

"It's really that Brazilian-American angle," he said, that his students are banking on to win over Brady, a California native, and Bundchen, who is from Brazil.

The idea to invite the couple came out of a classroom discussion at the beginning of the school year about whom the kids considered heroes. While the New England Patriots quarterback and his supermodel wife may not fit that precise definition, they do represent a unique combination of career success and cultural diversity that Baptista said his students could learn from.

The sixth-graders ran with the idea, putting together a 20-foot-by-3-foot poster covered in the students' personal invitations. About 100 kids also wrote letters to Brady and Bundchen, imploring them to come.

"I think that the idea of Gisele and Tom Brady coming to Cameron Middle School is awesome," one student wrote. "They are very professional people. Not everyone could be the quarterback of the Patriots, and not every girl could be a supermodel like Gisele."

The invitations also contain plenty of adulation for the pair, but Baptista said the point of the invitation isn't to glamorize their celebrity. If Brady and Bundchen were to take up their offer, he said he hopes they could come incognito and talk to a small group of students about how they became successful, as opposed to how they became famous.

"That way, you put the spotlight on the fact that these are just people," Baptista said. "Someone you could interact with."

It would also reveal two people who, like the students themselves, represent a mix of American and Brazilian culture. That aspect is what could make the meeting unique, said Baptista, who hopes the couple could talk about what it's like to have a bicultural, bilingual family.

"I think (the students) seem to be really interested in that mesh of Brazilian and American culture," he said, adding some students wrote to Bundchen in English and Portuguese, and that the poster features the colors of both the American and Brazilian flags.

While he admits it's a long shot, Baptista said he hopes to mail the poster and letters to the Patriots' offices soon, and arrange a spring visit. If his students have one thing going for them, he said, it's that they're offering more than just a photo-op.

"I'm sure (Brady and Bundchen) get enough of that," he said. "I think this really has to be interesting for them, too."

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/features...-Tom-and-Gisele

I'm hoping its for one of the big Vogue's! (US,UK,Paris,Italia) a campaign or a mag like Vanity Fair. I'm excited enough already just knowing it could possibly be a beautiful Jamaican location shoot (sick of boring studio shoots) :D

plus she was sighted in NY alot last week, I have a feeling we have some great shoots coming up. :clap:

(Gisele and Noah both get the best modeling work so its got to be something big!)