Bellazon

News

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
Gisele Bündchen vai dar dicas de moda em blog

Gisele Bündchen será blogueira por cinco dias. A partir de quinta, a top dará dicas de moda no site www.comquelookeuvou.com.br.

A informação é da coluna de Mônica Bergamo, publicada na Folha desta terça-feira (16). A íntegra da coluna está disponível para assinantes do jornal e do UOL, empresa controlada pelo Grupo Folha, que edita a Folha.

O autor da melhor mensagem enviada a ela ganhará R$ 100 para gastar em lojas da rede C&A.

translate

Gisele Bundchen will give tips on fashion blog

Gisele Bundchen will be blogging for five days. From Thursday, the top will give fashion tips on the site www.comquelookeuvou.com.br.

Information is the column Mônica Bergamo, published in Folha on Tuesday (16). The full column is available to subscribers of the newspaper and YouTube, a company controlled by Grupo Folha, which publishes Folha.

The author of the best message she sent to make $ 100 to spend at Wal-Mart stores C & A.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/ilustrada/960...a-em-blog.shtml

Gisele Bundchen Refuses to Wear Heels

"We wanted to have beautiful pictures [of the shows]. After, when I saw the show and I saw how it makes them very mechanical, I understood sometimes the pain on the feet. There is a lot of emotion. I was like, back to toe ground. We wanted something easier. It's old to have those girls walking like that, so I tried to stop that craziness. The idea was to have this crazy casting with Gisele [bündchen] and Amber Valletta and Carolyn [Murphy], and they said no for high heels. They were not used to walking with heels anymore. Gisele was worried; she would not walk with my heels. What Gisele wants, Gisele gets."

Key words- WHAT GISELE WANTS, GISELE GETS!

lovevsmodels

It's originally a WWD article, here's more :wave:

WHEN Nicolas Ghesquière put the world's biggest models - including Miranda Kerr, Amber Valletta, Stella Tennant, Lindsey Wixson, Arizona Muse, Chanel Iman, Carolyn Murphy and Freja Beha Erichsen on Balenciaga's spring/summer 2011 catwalk wearing flat shoes, who could have known it was all down to Gisele Bundchen's fear of high heels?

"The idea was to have this crazy casting with Gisele Bundchen and Amber Valletta and Carolyn Murphy, and they said no for high heels," the designer said, NY Magazine reports. "They were not used to walking with heels anymore. Gisele was worried; she would not walk with my heels." “When I saw the show and I saw how (the heel height) makes them very mechanical, I understood sometimes the pain on the feet,” Ghesquiere continues. “It’s old to have those girls walking like that, so I tried to stop that craziness.”

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/08/17/gis...enciaga-catwalk

they as in Gisele,Amber and Carolyn? Of course use only Gisele's name for web hits. :laugh: