Bellazon

News

Neo52285

I guess her cartoon will air on Cartoon Network now. So she has her own tv show technically. :p

Thanks to SicK As mY SecReTs for finding and translating :wave:

LOS ANGELES. 'Soon I'll talk to you, girl. I just ate and I'm smelling of onions. "After flying 16 hours to Los Angeles with the promise of having 20 minutes next to the highest paid model in the world - U.S. $ 45 million in 2010, according to Forbes "- one of the last things anyone thinks Gisele Bundchen hear is an apology for his breath .... But this time it is discovered that the gaucho Horizontina became a phenomenon: Beyond the staggering beauty and simple way, she knows how to surprise anyone. übermodel From the United Nations Ambassador, the poster girl of flip-flops in the Harvard honored for their support of environmental causes, she now decided to turn the cartoon heroine.

READ MORE: Tops that are successful on TV

Passionate and active when it comes to the environment, "Gisele and Green Team" series of 26 episodes scheduled to debut in the second half on Cartoon Network, she realizes the dream of talking to children about the issue which is so expensive:

- One of the best things is to participate in projects in which I believe. I think this is the greatest achievement of my life. Having worked 15 years to arrive today and say: "I do things that leave me proud" - said during an exclusive interview to the magazine TV in Burbank, outside Los Angeles, in the ranges of recordings dubbed into Portuguese, her character, the superhero Gisele.

The idea of ​​producing the show was three years ago, when American execs A2 - responsible for such hits as "Super Mario Bros.," "Hello Kitty" and "Care Bears" - Gisele sought with the proposal to develop an attraction on model.

- I explained that the only way I was doing a cartoon if it was educational. He needed to talk about things I find important and that children must learn from small - Gisele explains between sips of water and handfuls of sweet popcorn, one of the rooms of the studio Bang Zoom.

Amy Heyward, a partner of the A2, which delivers Gisele received nothing for using her image and voice in the design - the United States, the 26 episodes of four minutes each are available on the AOL portal since 2010. Rather, the model has invested resources, whose values ​​were not disclosed, the project aimed at children between 7 and 11 years of age:

- It's amazing how Gisele has the power to inspire kids who see it as an example to be followed. She infected us with his passion for protecting the environment - says Amy.

Not received a penny, but got into everything, every detail of "Gisele and Green Team." Of the visual themes of the episodes.

- Oh, my daughter, I can not live without to guess. My name is Gisele, the tipsters! I want to get into everything! Even in that I do not know ... No! Just kidding! I am a creative person, then give me an opportunity like this ... I said: "I will create." So, if you will make a cartoon about me, I'll tell how it goes - advises, speaking without breathing, and mixing the Portuguese with English in a way hard to follow.

In "Green Team and Gisele, the Brazilian is the leader of a gang of girls - the blonde Alex, Keisha Black, the brunette and Sophie eastern Woo Li - who struggle to save the planet.

- I wanted a girl of each kind (physical). Together, we formed a five star, which is the symbol of our group. In my family, we are also five sisters - remember, as long as Patricia and her twin sister, won a "role" in the design: - It is she who distributes the tasks, but only his voice (which is not the real one) appears. It's like Charlie from "Charlie's Angels."

Outside the clothing, hair and knack of each character, Gisele worried (much) with the topics to be addressed. It was not done, suits any occasion and called the UN experts to ascertain which were the biggest environmental challenges in the world today.

- They (the UN) that gave us the basis to develop the episodes. All the themes are really happening and are emergencies that threaten the environment - highlights Gisele, whose superpower is drawing in the gift of communicating with Earth.

Mother of Benjamin, 1 year and a half, his son's marriage to football player Tom Brady, she confesses that she watches little television.

- You open the newspaper e. .. My God! Connects to TV e. .. My God! You're bombarded with bad news. To be honest, I do not see many news programs. I do not see much - say, without discarding the possibility of commanding a crush on TV: - If something appears, if I find interesting, cool and fun ...

A talk show?

- Imagine! My talk show would be "Gisele, questions and answers." I'll ask and I'll answer it! I talk endlessly!

Gisele may even escape the bad news. But it is far from the stereotype of a beautiful woman and alienated. You are watching closely, for example, any discussion about the Brazilian Forest Code:

- Brazil is a wonderful opportunity to grow with knowledge. We are at a critical moment, with the revision of the Forest Code. To make any decision, experts should be heard. They are not politicians alone who should decide. And of course, we Brazilians also have to move. I think the people have to find out and do your part.

Gisele makes her. At his home in Los Angeles, 85% of materials used in construction have been sustainably harvested. The energy is wind, waste is recycled in the garden, there are 50 kinds of fruit trees. In the palatial mansion of Costa Rica, rain water is recycled.

- I know that some things are more complex, but anyone can have a chicken coop at home, folks! I have! - Teaches.

Chicken have now is the trend.

post-13850-0-1446077885-19467_thumb.jpg

http://oglobo.globo.com/cultura/revistadat...a-924606998.asp

She will go to Brazil for the 15 year anniversary party of Sky tv on June 30th.

Gisele Bündchen confirmed presence in the party of 15 years of the Sky, according to column of the periodical " The State of São Paulo ". Girl-propaganda of the operator, the model will disembark in São Paulo for the festança, that will be in day 30 of June, in the Golden Hall.

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/0,,MUL...+NO+BRASIL.html

(via giseledaily)

Gisele’s Team wins WED Challenge :clap:

We have exciting news! After a lot of campaigning and with the help of the internet users UN Goodwill Ambassador Gisele won the WED Challenge against Don Cheadle! 52% of the activities were registered to Gisele’s team! Gisele will plant a tree for every action registered as promised. The result? A new forest for our Planet.

http://blog.giselebundchen.com.br/en/plane...afio-ambiental/

@PopSugar You voted for @giseleofficial lots! See where she lands in this years #PopSugar100, up quite a bit from last year!

She was voted (by the people)

PopSugar100: #17

Top 10 Sexiest: #1

All Time Favorite stars: #62

Dream Girlfriend: #26

Favorite Celebrity Moms: #15

Favorite Imports: #10

http://www.popsugar.com/2011-PopSugar-100-...=0,0,0#comments

:clap:

There is an article about her in Slovak mag, and she also got the cover - it says the first model billionaire, I have to buy it and scan it :)

but yay, they even write about her HERE, in NON fashion mag! I call that a success :D