Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Yep seems Luigi was tweeting about Gi :clap:

@LuigiMurenu

-had an incredible day with Giselle in the most beautiful location !!!amazing!!!!

Patrick Demarchelier's Dior Tome

PHOTO FINISH: Fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier is putting the focus on Christian Dior in a new book titled “Dior Couture.” Published by Rizzoli, the 248-page tome — out Nov. 15 — has 120 color and black-and-white images that span from the birth of the house in 1947 until today. Among the women donning the gowns are actress Charlize Theron and model Gisele Bundchen. Artist Jeff Koons penned the foreword, and editor Ingrid Sischy wrote an essay. The title will retail for 100 euros, or $139 at current exchange.

wwd via giseledaily

Oooohhhh Kate and Gisele shooting? Can't wait to see the result!

And this. More Hope contraversy. This time though from her godmother! :o

SHE'S the multi-million-dollar supermodel who leaves millions of fans worldwide weak at the knees with her raunchy lingerie shoots.

But Brazilian bombshell Gisele Bundchen has failed to impress her Australian-based godmother.

She's launched a campaign against her famous relative's risque advertisements, claiming they degrade women.

Elizabeth Nonnen-macher, 51, who campaigns on the Gold Coast against child sexual abuse, has launched an online petition against the model's Hope lingerie commercials.

Ms Nonnenmacher says she's spoken out to fight for women's rights. Until now she has never publicly revealed her family link with the world's highest paid model.

Bundchen is one of the richest women in the entertainment industry with an estimated $70 million fortune.

"There is an image portrayed of Brazilian women, we are easy to take to bed, we prostitute ourselves too easily, we are sex objects, this is not true," she told The Sunday Mail.

"My goddaughter unfortunately is helping encourage these views."

In the Brazilian advertisements, Bundchen removes her clothes in a bid to distract her husband from financial bad news.

The Brazilian Women's Rights Secretariat was last month unsuccessful in having the "sexist" ads banned.

Ms Nonnenmacher has since written seeking an appeal of the decision by the Brazilian advertising agency to allow the advertisements to be screened.

Ms Nonnenmacher is the models' godmother and a cousin, her father being older brother to Gisele's mum.

She admits the pair have a strained relationship.

The university-educated professional, who holds Australian citizenship, cherishes mementos like a card from 1994 where Bundchen wrote: "A big special kiss from your goddaughter, who adores you."

They were last photographed in 1995, happily chatting before Ms Nonnenmacher left for Australia and Bundchen to New York.

"I'm not doing this for revenge," Ms Nonnenmacher said. "She is stepping into my field where I'm campaigning."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensl...f-1226180512044

who is this lady? never even heard of her. After G's money and trying to get attention using her name?

(I saw this article earlier, glad they fixed the headline from "slames" to slams, when I saw that I didn't even want to post because if they make a mistake like that, it can't possibly be reliable) haha. This lady her "Godmother", seems very unclassy to use Gisele's name like this to the media.

As I've said before if these ads are sexist and should be banned, I think every lingerie company's ads are sexiest and should be banned. (things such as Beer commercials too) The Brazilian government already rejected the ads to be banned. They will continue airing. :laugh: Give it up already. (When it happened I saw on Brazilian websites alot of people mad, not at Hope/Gisele but the president for not focusing on their much bigger,more important issues going on over there.) I don't care what gossips try to say to sell their mags, as long as her career is not affected (which it certainly seems like it isn't or will be anytime soon). :gocho:

when will the "controversies" end?, They're all petty too; speeding ticket,she prefers to breastfeed, she loves her step son,what creams she does or doesn't put on her body, lingerie ads, her kid likes veggies... are you serious? :rofl:

Give her her own E! True Hollywood story already then, dammit. :laugh:

Okay, first thing. +1^

And second, what isn't considered sexiest nowadays? People who have waaaaaayyyyyyy to much time on their hands will anaylize just about everything and could find it sexiest. The lingere and underwear companys are easiest to target because it is all about being a women and being sexy. Theres no point in it because its not sexiest unless you can twist it and make is look or sound sexiest.

:banghead:

:D

IS Gisele replacing Mariacarla Boscono as the face of Givenchy?

When rumours that Bundchen had already shot the label's spring/summer 2012 campaign hit the Twittersphere last week, we feared it was too good to be true - but Givenchy wasn't in any hurry to deny it this morning.

"The only show that Gisele did this season is Givenchy,"a spokesperson for the brand stated today, before teasing: "As for the spring/summer 2012 campaign, watch out the February issue of Vogue to find out!"

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2011/11/01/gis...venchy-campaign

couldn't agree more with your last part Jennka. Its only making her more relevant. It can sound silly but there is a reason she is the ONLY model on Forbe's Celebrity 100 lists every year. (not just the models list). Its because her media impact/ pop culture relevance is equal to that of a major celeb. Which is rare for a "model". ;)

(In fact whenever a "controversy" arrives, I notice a dramatic increase in her twitter/facebook followers) :rofl:

Riccardo confirmed Gisele for Givenchy :clap: also seems she did the show for free. :blush:

The designer Riccardo Tisci spent the afternoon of Friday, November 4, in the studio of photographer Bob Wolfenson, in São Paulo, following a trial that is preparing ELLE magazine with model Lea T.

In an informal conversation with the staff of the magazine, fashion designer, shy and very nice, Gisele Bundchen confirmed as poster girl of the 2012 summer campaign of the brand. He also said Gisele modeled for the brand in the fashion week in Paris for a symbolic fee - "she did out of friendship" - and that the presence of the top on the catwalk generated very good results for Givenchy.

http://elle.abril.com.br/blogs/elle-news/2...la-sobre-lea-t/

Generated very good results for Givenchy, did their sales increase since hiring GB too? :rofl: