Bellazon

News

Neo52285

yeah hope for pics but you never know with these Brazilian launches are sometimes private with no photographers. Like the last Pantene and Sejaa launch she did.

I love how she models for such commercial brands like Pantene,C&A,Hope and at the same time she's also done Givenchy and Versace campaigns and she fronts some of the biggest Vogue covers possible. :laugh: The Last true Supermodel without a question.

Gisele Bundchen does not take the child to work backstage

Model told the 'Journal of Sao Paulo' that Benjamin has not seen the march and shoot, because the child still does not understand his work.

While recording a commercial for Pantene in Sao Paulo, Gisele Bundchen told the newspaper "Diario de Sao Paulo" that his son, Benjamin, who is two years old in December, has not seen the parade or shooting. "I do not want to take you backstage at a fashion show. It's always a lot of running around. It is still too young to understand my work," he said.

Gisele admitted that her favorite show is staying with family. "No matter what we are doing together, anything with them is wonderful," he said, mentioning her husband, Tom Brady.

The model also revealed her beauty secrets. "I take it everywhere a cream to moisturize the skin, a creamy lip pencil color of the lips and mouth to my favorite perfume," he explained.

http://ego.globo.com/famosos/noticia/2011/...muito-novo.html via giseledaily

hmm yeah fashion shows and shoots are a little too crazy an environment for a very young child I can imagine. with all those people running around and stuff. Maybe with a baby it would be ok but probably not best for an almost 2 year old who is very curious and can't stay put. :p

I think his grandma and aunts watch him when Gi works in Brazil if/when he goes with her. (so glad she taught him Portuguese at a young age! lol).

Gisele Bundchen is preparing for an event in Sao Paulo

After spending a very cold day on the coast of Barcelona , where he photographed the new campaign for Givenchy, Gisele Bundchen arrived on Tuesday (11/21) in Sao Paulo.

The purpose of the visit is the launch of space in the mall Pantente Institute Experience Eldorado - Gisele is the poster girl of the brand of shampoo products. Ready for the event, Gisele posted a picture on your hotel room minutes before leaving: "Only the big hair! I'm fully ready and the way the event. So, what do you think? "Wrote the model.

Update : Gisele, beautiful white dress with black blazer, has arrived at the event. And one of the first words he said was, "have to take care of hair in the summer, but it gets fried!"

She also said that hydration usually do at home. "I spend the mask on the hair, I'm about ten minutes watching TV or reading a newspaper, and then shot."

Gisele was amused to see the amount of onlookers who came to see her and thronged the upper floors of the mall. "I'm feeling very happy, genteee!" She said.

http://vogue.globo.com/moda/news/gisele-bu...rce=twitterfeed

Gisele Bundchen attends inauguration speech in SP and the anniversary of Benjamin: "A lot of preparations, I am penando"

Gisele Bundchen made ​​a glamorous appearance on Tuesday (22), in a mall in Sao Paulo. The top arrived in the country to inaugurate the space Pantene Beauty Institute Experience, the brand which it is poster girl.

White dress and black coat, Gisele declared his love of country. "I am very proud to be Brazilian. Because this beauty center that Pantene is launching here is unique in the world," he said.

She spoke on the anniversary of his son Benjamin, who will be 2 years this year and said it is preparing a big party for the boy. "Many preparations. Penando I am! But the theme is still secret," he added.

The top did the honors and cut the ribbon opening the center with the help of scissors. She also posed for pictures and spoke about the beauty center.

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...LHO+DE+SER.html

one more article,similar but Gi's quotes are new :p

Gisele Bündchen opened the space Pantene Institute Experience on Tuesday (22) and talked about hair care

With white dress, black suit and Scarpino, the über supermodel Gisele Bundchen stirred Eldorado shopping in Sao Paulo at the inauguration of the first Pantene Institute Experience of Latin America. Installed at the mall Eldorado in São Paulo, the space will offer free services and guidance on the health of hair. "I am honored to be Brazilian and show women hair care technology," said Gisele presenting the Analysis Center.

The top and pointed out some tips on hair care. "As I'm too lazy to go to the hairdresser, while an intensive care cream at home, put a wet towel on his head and stay for ten minutes, watching TV or reading the newspaper," he said.

During the event Gisele had a machine that extends the wires and allows assessment of the hair. The model passed the test and said he was happy to know that their hair was healthy.

Gisele also emphasized that in summer the care of the wires must be redoubled. "In the summer has a lot of sun, beach, flat iron and it is important to nurture and care for the hair. The hair is a broom, at least mine is all burned," he said. The model also spoke about the importance of applying the cream only to the extent or length of hair, and does not pass the root, to avoid the oil.

The Institute Pantente Experience will be open to the public from November 23, from 10h to 22h, and services in the salon are subject to scheduling.

http://beleza.terra.com.br/noticias/0,,OI5...EI17189,00.html

Thanks for all the articles!

Vote for Gisele, she's under "Sugar Mama" category :rofl: (dont like the pic they chose)

http://www.askmen.com/specials/top_99_women/

Honestly I'm surprised she's still around on those men's mags radar. She's the only one along with Angelina Jolie and Beyonce to make it every year for 10 years. Most early 2000's "sex symbols" are long gone by now. (Sarah Michelle Gellar,Jennifer Love Hewitt,Daniela Pestova,Rebecca Romijn,etc.)

congrats Gisele :clap:

Best International Green Celebrity Award Winner 2011 is Gisele Bundchen

After a phenomenal response to the public vote and the short listing of three accomplished and globally recognised nominees including Sir Paul McCartney and Miguel Bose, the International Green Awards announced supermodel Gisele Bundchen as the distinguished overall winner for the first ever Best International Green and Responsible Celebrity Award at the Natural History Museum, London.

The public voted overwhelmingly through an online competition for the clear winner to be international supermodel Gisele Bundchen. She was heralded as the greenest media exemplar internationally for 2011 at a glittering green gala dinner where she thanked the public for their support in a video acceptance speech and gave a clarion call to all businesses and individuals to protect the rainforest.

"I am blessed to have grown up in a family that embraced the importance of nature and community coexisting in harmony. My career in the public eye has given me the opportunity to raise awareness about important socio-environmental causes in hopes of promoting a more conscious relationship with our environment.

Gisele BUndchen

The award was collected on behalf of Gisele by Mr Nick Nuttall, Acting Communications Director and Spokesperson for the United Nations Environment Programme based in Kenya, whose organisation is behind the Billion Trees Campaign and the recently launched Green Economy Report.

This accolade pertinently coincides with the UNs International Year of the Forest as forestry protection is an issue of particular significance to Gisele. The award carries with it the responsibility to continue to promote a global green agenda through the media. Giseles interest in green issues began when she witnessed the effects of deforestation and water pollution in the Xingu River, which in turn led to her working with Grendene, a footwear company she knew, to use her flip-flop line to call attention to environmental causes and raise funds to sponsor environmental projects, especially forest and water related projects in the Amazon and the Atlantic Rainforest.

Goodwill Environmental Ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme UNEP, she has actively campaigned for a number of issues. During this years World Environment Day, she challenged actor Don Cheadle to see who could get more people to take action to plant a new forest. She won and will be planting her Legacy Forest in Brazil in the fall. Their combined effort tripled the activities from the previous years. In 2008, she and her family launched the Projeto Agua Limpa (Clean Water Project) in her hometown Horizontina, aiming to make a difference by implementing sustainable environmental management and promoting the recovery of riparian vegetation and the regions micro basins.

From fashion to fanfare, Gisele finds a way to share her environmental passion in various aspects of her life. Aside from designing footwear to raise awareness, Gisele also dedicates part of her website to environmental issues. She launched a green blog in 2008 with the tag line Ëœhere the fashion is to be responsible".

http://www.greenawards.com/about/best-gree...gisele-bundchen

http://www.unep.org/Documents.Multilingual...l=en&t=long

so nice to see she uses her celebrity for a good cause, and it continues to pay off. ;)

Thank you all for voting for me as Best Green Celebrity. Im so grateful to be able to bring attention to the causes in which I truly believe. Go Green!

Obrigada a todos que votaram em mim como Best Green Celebrity. Fico realizada por poder trazer atenção para as causas nas quais acredito.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=101...e=1&theater

(not a new pic but from 2008 when she and her family launched Agua Limpa project)

post-13850-1322243129_thumb.jpg

Gisele Bundchen launches the third collection for C & A and parades in Sao Paulo

Gisele Bundchen will launch on Thursday, December 1, her third collection created in partnership with C & A fashion show in the corridors of Iguatemi in Sao Paulo.

The top, along with 15 other models, will present the fashion looks of the party line, which includes dresses created especially for Christmas and New Year.

elle.abril.com.br

making of

vogueglobo.com