Bellazon

Why do people hate Gisele Bundchen so much?

ninanina19

oh, really?? And who do you recomend her to date?? :D :D

damn, this is freaky, I think she really doesn´t mind what do people think about who´s she dating...and her fans too :) I love her for who she is and what she´s done, and I LOVE her wonderful stunning face too :heart: :)

she is quite cute but i dislike her due to her arrogance...

What really shocked me is her behaviour when some girls were protesting for animal rightswnet up on teh catwalk trying to make understand people that using furs is so crual

she said stuffs like"...I'm sure these girls only wanted to go on teh catwalk once in their life coz that were their dreams but they couldn't do it coz they are ugly,so they are just jealous,bla bla bla...."

I was like " WTF is she talking about" they were there to make peolple conscious of the atrocity committed in the world just to make models look good

damn, this is freaky, I think she really doesn´t mind what do people think about who´s she dating...and her fans too :) I love her for who she is and what she´s done, and I LOVE her wonderful stunning face too :heart: :)

Who she dates is none of my business, or anyone else's for that matter. I was just trying to answer the question the thread starter asked...

I think she has a beautiful face.....she is slightly Drag. but 90% of models are slightly masculin or slightly fem.

I think people dont like her because she is obnoxious she is just so....all about gisele. If you ever been to her myspace she just constantly lectures people about what they should and shouldnt do....thats why i suspect she deleted it.

i think in model terms she is very deserving she shows a modern version of a beautiful woman and she kinda looks like Eve....from the garden of eden....or how i imagine a white version of eve would look like.

My biggest problem with her is that their are sooo many more deserving models ...ie Adriana, Karolina, Isabeli. But i have no idea how hard she worked to get where she is and its not like she is ugly. She needs a walking lesson or two from Miss. J because she walks like a horse not a cat. And she is only ugly recently because of SUN DAMAGE!

What really shocked me is her behaviour when some girls were protesting for animal rightswnet up on teh catwalk trying to make understand people that using furs is so crual

she said stuffs like"...I'm sure these girls only wanted to go on teh catwalk once in their life coz that were their dreams but they couldn't do it coz they are ugly,so they are just jealous,bla bla bla...."

I was like " WTF is she talking about" they were there to make peolple conscious of the atrocity committed in the world just to make models look good

Yeah. I personally think that she seems really arrogant in interveiws, like she seems really bored a lot. I've heard people say that this is because she doesnt want to pretned to be all excited and over the top or fake or anything but I think that she shouldnt have to pretend that shes excited. I mean shes just about to walk in the Victoria's Secret fashion show which is like the biggest thing ever for a model and in all the interveiws she doesnt seem very excited, and I think she should be, and she just seems like "I've done it a million times, and I'm going to do it a million more times. I'm number one." I guess that means I think she seems kinda unappreciative. It's a huge acheivement and shes deffiantly worked hard to get where she is but I just think that she should appreciate it more and not feel above everything... :D

PS: Jiujitsu is the bomb :p

PPS: :hug: for Jennka. Your avatar is not only my favourite Gisele pic, but one of my favourite pics of all time. I love that compaign... I was born in South Africa :D

Do you have a video of that?

Who she dates is none of my business, or anyone else's for that matter. I was just trying to answer the question the thread starter asked...

I know, I was just ragging you :blush: :laugh: don´t get me wrong ;)

PPS: hug.gif for Jennka. Your avatar is not only my favourite Gisele pic, but one of my favourite pics of all time. I love that compaign... I was born in South Africa smily new one.gif

really?? whow!! that´s cool!! Didn´t know that :D I love that pic too, it´s awesome :heart: :hug:

but I don´t think she´s arrogant or something like that, I´ve seen a plenty of videos, pictures, and all that stuff and I´ve never seen her beeing arrogant there :confused: :no: I´ve heard all the people who met her talkin how cute and nice she is, I´ve seen lots of interviews and she seems to me like a funny, splendid and grounded person, good at heart :heart:

btw, don´t believe everything that´s written, I have my own experience with this...they write a lot of shit, screw up the truth and put there what suits them and what THEY want people to see or think. My family, but mainly my father has a lots experience with all the newspapers and television, how they cheat and lie to people, and the only thing that you can really depend on is what you see on your own eyes (and even in THIS you should think TWICE :) )

but, I don´t know her personally, so I can´t talk much :no: :) but I still love her :) And respect her a lot!

and the animal fur thing...I´ve made myself clear in another thread (runway accident), and I don´t feel like repeating it anymore, but the whole protest was really useless, and those people should know it :(

what what what

video please. :D

i didnt know so many people disliked her, or spent thier time bashing her, i think shes beautiful, her face, her body , her personality, half the models today are hideous, but theyre extremley thin and clothes hang well on them, then gisele came along with the return of the sexy supermodel with that face and body, and now everyone hates her because they see her too much?

you see her alot because she is an amazing model, she has an amazing walk, no designers would want her to walk for them if she wasnt all of those things.

i think we all should spend time on what we like or who we like, instead of bashing people we dont :whistle: