Bellazon

Why do people hate Gisele Bundchen so much?

ninanina19

NONONO. AnaBB is not overrated. You don't have any ideia how is like to live in Brazil and people talking about Gisele everyday. She's on TV, she's on the radio, she's on the beach. For me she is overrated.

DAMN!!! Bring me there!!! in MY country, there are a few pics, maybe one interview per year and that´s all :cry:

but I understand you ;) it would be cool to change our places then :D

You do not understand, she's in a building, in a million outdoors, in all the magazines, in the newspapers, in the floor, in the wall, in the sky, in a chair she is EVERYWHERE!!!!

You ask a person about models, the only models they know here is GISELE, Gisele is under, above, in the right, in the left!!!

Almost nobody knows who Ale, Ana and Adriana are here. :yuckky:

it´s a shame about Ale and the others, but for me it would be A Gisele heaven :wub: :D :D because here isn´t REALLY much about her :( and you should come here, where almost nobody knows her - if he/she isn´t interested in fashion!

I agree that she deserves the attention too :heart:

You would be on heaven in Brazil :) :laugh:

i love gisele dont think people hate her teh media and stuff always talk about gisele as the hottset most exotic most sexyest model atleast thats what some say but i just think shes rare beauty shes not ur typical beauty but unqiue and shes funny

i guess it depends where you live and what social circles you're from. In Canada Gisele is not overrated. half of the population here does not know who she is exactly. But i don't live in any other country so i can't tell you whether she is overrated or not. I can only tell you that G is not overrated here in Canada. simple as that :)

It's becouse here in Canada , The fashion industry & models and etc is's not big at all.

When it comes to Fashion Canada it's a disaster . I remember in BG it was like the biggest thing every girl on the street would be well dressed with nice hair and so .. but notttt here.

The states are a lil better and Fashion Industry is big in N.Y & L.A so models are big too and VS is an american brand after all , and Gisele it's the only supermodel so she's overrated there , but after all she's done a LOT , but still she's not the only good model out there.

NONONO. AnaBB is not overrated. You don't have any ideia how is like to live in Brazil and people talking about Gisele everyday. She's on TV, she's on the radio, she's on the beach. For me she is overrated.

DAMN!!! Bring me there!!! in MY country, there are a few pics, maybe one interview per year and that´s all :cry:

but I understand you ;) it would be cool to change our places then :D

You do not understand, she's in a building, in a million outdoors, in all the magazines, in the newspapers, in the floor, in the wall, in the sky, in a chair she is EVERYWHERE!!!!

You ask a person about models, the only models they know here is GISELE, Gisele is under, above, in the right, in the left!!!

Almost nobody knows who Ale, Ana and Adriana are here. :yuckky:

it´s a shame about Ale and the others, but for me it would be A Gisele heaven :wub: :D :D because here isn´t REALLY much about her :( and you should come here, where almost nobody knows her - if he/she isn´t interested in fashion!

I agree that she deserves the attention too :heart:

You would be on heaven in Brazil :) :laugh:

oh yeah, hella yeah :laugh: :wub: :wub: