Bellazon

Why do people hate Gisele Bundchen so much?

ninanina19

NONONO. AnaBB is not overrated. You don't have any ideia how is like to live in Brazil and people talking about Gisele everyday. She's on TV, she's on the radio, she's on the beach. For me she is overrated.

DAMN!!! Bring me there!!! in MY country, there are a few pics, maybe one interview per year and that´s all :cry:

but I understand you ;) it would be cool to change our places then :D

NONONO. AnaBB is not overrated. You don't have any ideia how is like to live in Brazil and people talking about Gisele everyday. She's on TV, she's on the radio, she's on the beach. For me she is overrated.

DAMN!!! Bring me there!!! in MY country, there are a few pics, maybe one interview per year and that´s all :cry:

Damn!! Bring us there Bella :guitar: :ridinghorse:

i guess it depends where you live and what social circles you're from. In Canada Gisele is not overrated. half of the population here does not know who she is exactly. But i don't live in any other country so i can't tell you whether she is overrated or not. I can only tell you that G is not overrated here in Canada. simple as that :)

Oh, well now i understand. I can imagine it's always everything about Gi. But you lucky thing, you live in Brazil. :p

I think some people don't like her b/c she sometimes has an arrogant air to her. Like at the VSFS 2006, she barely smiled. Some people percieved it as her being "high mighty" and "snotty." But I think she was just being low-key, and she didn't want to force excitement like some of the other models. She seems like the type who acts excited when she is--she doesn't pretend to be.

I have meet her and I can vow she is a very sweet person. Very down-to-earth and soft-spoken :hehe:

That's what I think either

You do not understand, she's in a building, in a million outdoors, in all the magazines, in the newspapers, in the floor, in the wall, in the sky, in a chair she is EVERYWHERE!!!!

You ask a person about models, the only models they know here is GISELE, Gisele is under, above, in the right, in the left!!!

Almost nobody knows who Ale, Ana and Adriana are here. :yuckky:

You do not understand, she's in a building, in a million outdoors, in all the magazines, in the newspapers, in the floor, in the wall, in the sky, in a chair she is EVERYWHERE!!!!

You ask a person about models, the only models they know here is GISELE, Gisele is under, above, in the right, in the left!!!

Almost nobody knows who Ale, Ana and Adriana are here. :yuckky:

it´s a shame about Ale and the others, but for me it would be A Gisele heaven :wub: :D :D because here isn´t REALLY much about her :( and you should come here, where almost nobody knows her - if he/she isn´t interested in fashion!

I agree that she deserves the attention too :heart:

Izabel is kinda overrated too :ninja:

I think so though I love her :ninja:

She had looked around the people present repeatedly on the runway for 2006 VS :ninja:

I don't despise Iza, I am just not a fan. She is very sexy, but I don't really see that "special something" in her.

same here ;)