Bellazon

Megan Ewing

Hey funnyfan you havent been here in over a month. And fourbolt you only have 94 posts and you been here since 04.

Heh... yeah, I know, I've been REALLY inactive lately... it's just I'm so busy... and the site is down... so I'm just kind of in "silent watching" mode now! :p

Think of this as a fallow period for Megan fans... we're just waiting for the good times to happen again, like FB said! :blush:

I love megan, I think she is absolutly stunning. I prefer her to any other model, Megan just can't look bad in a photo and her eyes just bring me in. Her gaped teeth are adorable and make me love her all the more. I hope she starts modeling again soon, I would love to see some new work from her.:heart:

If they are re-posts, sorry! Even if they are you can't say you don't enjoy looking at her anyways ;) :kiss:

megagfn24kf.th.jpgmegan39ha.th.jpgewing24pw9wl.jpgmegan75ki9rx.th.jpg

I was also wondering if anyone could tell me who this guys is? He has modeled with Megan in a lot of her pictures.

they look great together in a photo. Both have great eyes, cute freckles and all together amazing features :)

44849la.th.jpg505ai.th.jpg

^ I think the guy's Alvaro Jacomossi, I know he did a Guess Campaign with Megan- not sure if it's this one, and I'm too lazy to check.. Alvaro is the father of Isabei Fontana's son. Anyways, Megan is absolutely gorgeous- better than Adriana Imho!

Thank you! I've checked and it is him, thanks again. Adriana is beautiful, but there is just something about Megan that never gets tiring. I think I have to say she is my fave. :kiss:

Edit: ahhh its not him, I can see how you would think that. I thought so too for a bit. Alvaro was in a few other photos with her, but that guy isn't him. -from the pics i posted-

Great first post Dezi. Even though you've been here since Nov

Yeah, kind of joined and forgot about it lol. I'm glad I stumbled acrossed it again ;)

Edited by Dezi

She may not be totally 'wholesome' angelic, your right. However, if you look at her expressions- she doesn't seem to cry out "Come hither"- it's more like "I'm doing my job" or she almost seems 'innocent'. Like her and Adriana I think are very different. Adriana knows how to work it, "come get me", Megan just seems to take it as a job, she doesn't really try to look that sexual. Maybe it's also cuz I've heard her in interviews saying how she hates it when she has to get close or make out with someone cuz you never know there mouth is just before.

Anyway, to sum it up I think she poses how the photographer tells her, she doesn't put anything into it- being too 'naughty'. I'm sure she's has a 'naughty' side- but I see a more 'innocent' look in her eyes.