Bellazon

Megan Ewing

dus any1 know megan's measurements?? her vital stats or whatever you call it?? i really wanna know!!

I think I posted a screencap from Marilyn Agency a looong time back that had that info... I don't remember her measurements that well, but I do remember them only listing her as 5' 8 1/2 inches! I was like... whut?! Isn't she taller? :o :p

i saw that she was 5'9 on guess. maybe when she started she was 5'8 and then as she entered the modeling buisness she grew another half inch.

dus any1 know megan's measurements?? her vital stats or whatever you call it?? i really wanna know!!

I think I posted a screencap from Marilyn Agency a looong time back that had that info... I don't remember her measurements that well, but I do remember them only listing her as 5' 8 1/2 inches! I was like... whut?! Isn't she taller? :o :p

i saw that she was 5'9 on guess. maybe when she started she was 5'8 and then as she entered the modeling buisness she grew another half inch.

Well... that or the fact that the 5'9" was a rather generous estimation! :laugh: On another site, thefashionspot, one of the model members there (as in, she's actually a model) did once say that Megan was quite a lot shorter than most other mods...

Megan just sent me some family pictures from Easter. There are only a few with her in them, I'm not sure which ones I'll be sharing and which ones will go on the site, but stay tuned.

Yaaaaay, that's great news! It was lovely of Megan to do that and I can't wait to see them go up!

Nice walls everyone! (Man, is it just me or did that sound vaguely... dirty...? :whistle: ) The one with both Megan and Adriana in red was really clever. If I didn't know what the original Meg pic looked like, I'd probably be fooled! :p

Well... that or the fact that the 5'9" was a rather generous estimation! :laugh: On another site, thefashionspot, one of the model members there (as in, she's actually a model) did once say that Megan was quite a lot shorter than most other mods...

you know you could be right. really you could. becuase in modeling agencies and so forth, they really upgrade your height like crazy. for instance, there's this girl in elite model agency, and she is said to be 5'11 1/2 on her profile, but she clearly stated before she entered the contest that she was only 5'9 or 5'10. they make a big difference. becuase they want the girls to be very tall and very skinny. you could be 5'7 and they can say that your 5'10.

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1FPUE0T...7R378SKPI7YF384

Here you go! Here's the COMPLETE Victoria's Secret Swim 2002 video, with about 10 minutes of Megan total. :)

Can someone repost this? I only have part of it. :)

Matt, Me.net is up now... you can find the VS vid in their vid section. Just remember to right-click-save. ;)

And here are two versions of your pic courtesy of... well,go on,take a guess. First twodon't count! :laugh: post-133-1147493512_thumb.jpgpost-133-1147493512_thumb.jpg

post-133-1147493559_thumb.jpg

you know you could be right. really you could. becuase in modeling agencies and so forth, they really upgrade your height like crazy. for instance, there's this girl in elite model agency, and she is said to be 5'11 1/2 on her profile, but she clearly stated before she entered the contest that she was only 5'9 or 5'10. they make a big difference. becuase they want the girls to be very tall and very skinny. you could be 5'7 and they can say that your 5'10.

Dude, very possible! I remember seeing Megan lined up next to a bunch of other VS models in the VS vid that Matt requested... she looked so tiny and doll like next to them! :ninja:

post-133-1147494816_thumb.jpg

i know! and if she was 5'9, she wouldnt be that short from heidi, becuase heidi is said to be 5'9 as well. like adriana, it's similar to megan. i have a friend who went to see adriana with the rest of the angels during the AAA tour, and my friend is 5'11, and she said adriana looked actually 5'9 than 5'10. the girls could be 5'8 for all we know.

how can heidi be only 5ft 9 when she and adriana are about the same height? unless adriana is also 5ft 9, but i guess my point is modelling agencies won't lie about heights to that extent...i mean c'mon if u're 5ft 10 then it's possible you could be made an inch taller ..but anyone can tell a person who is 5ft 7 apart from a person who is 5ft 9!! and megan is def not shorter than 5 ft 9...so i'm guessing heidi is taller!! and i think frm the guess ads you can tell megs is a lil taller than patricia barros and she is 5ft 8...so megs must be around 5ft 9!!

:wub: Megan is so amazing!

Been a bit through the thread, thanks anyone or the beautiful pics and walls.

I was surprised to hear she has a child, anyone can tell me more about that?

Gipsy, Megan definitely has an adorable son who's about 3 or 4 years old now. You can see more pics of him at MeganEwing.net, and also at Megan's MySpace, which Trimalynn maintains also. :wub: I don't think Megan has told anyone his name though... probably due to privacy issues...

http://www.myspace.com/meganewing