Bellazon

Megan Ewing

I'm glad to see the site is back up, Trimalynn! I missed it and the people on its message board so much. :D Is it going to be updated and put into Flash mode? :blush:

Also, in honor of the site opening, another treat I found recently! :fun: It's a video of Megan doing runway (well, and a lot of other stuff) at the Guess Anniversery Party! It's on the site below... just go to the Advertising Section, then to Guess Inc., then to 20th Anniversery. If anyone can rip the vide out, I'd be eternally grateful!

Meg appears on the runway very quickly about 4... maybe 5 times. I'll put up screencaps soon! :wub:

http://www.veroniquedroulez.com/

I don't know about the flash. It was being worked on and there was a demo but it's far from complete and I've been really busy with my actual work life, the job that actually pays me. Kate is busy too and since she's doing the site for free as a favor, it's not at the top of her list, she has other paid projects she needs to do first, understandably.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Megan coming back very soon. It might happen by the end of the year, but I think that would be the earliest as she has some family emergencies going on. There was a sudden death in the family and everyone is very shaken up about it, so please be respectful of that.

:wave:

I don't know about the flash. It was being worked on and there was a demo but it's far from complete and I've been really busy with my actual work life, the job that actually pays me. Kate is busy too and since she's doing the site for free as a favor, it's not at the top of her list, she has other paid projects she needs to do first, understandably.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Megan coming back very soon. It might happen by the end of the year, but I think that would be the earliest as she has some family emergencies going on. There was a sudden death in the family and everyone is very shaken up about it, so please be respectful of that.

:wave:

I'm really sorry to hear that Megan has so many family emergencies to tend to! :cry: I know how rough a death in the family can be. I wish her the best of luck in dealing with these events. :heart:

And yeah, I shouldn't be so impatient to see the site updated. :blush: The mock-ups of the site were just so cool, however! :fun:

I left a note on Meganewing.net's message board for Megan about her loss. I know how rough it is to get over the death of a love one so I think showing her support is probably the best-- well, the ONLY-- thing we can do to help her during this terrible time. :)

dus any1 know megan's measurements?? her vital stats or whatever you call it?? i really wanna know!!

I think I posted a screencap from Marilyn Agency a looong time back that had that info... I don't remember her measurements that well, but I do remember them only listing her as 5' 8 1/2 inches! I was like... whut?! Isn't she taller? :o :p