Bellazon

Explain your username

lox

I'm not usually so... angst-filled? :blink:

And that's why you listen to Nirvana, right? :rofl:

I kid, I kid. You know how it is. :atoobie: Anyway, Jude is my name (Well, nickname, but everyone knows it as my name), 9 is my favorite number (Courtesy of John Lennon), and the Baby. part is just something I added when I registered because I was too stupid to thoroughly analyze what I wanted as my user name. :wacko: If I could go back, I probably would've just left it as Jude or even just BabyJude since everyone on here seems to like that, but, I don't wanna change my user name. You do only get only user name change, ya know. :cain:

• 2 weeks later...

mine was one of those names you make up when you are 11 and need a user name for something...my two best friends at the time Sarah and Nicole, you put them together you get Sarnic! uhhh I never bothered to be creative and try and think of a new one :pinch:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Danielle is the French female variant of the male name Daniel, meaning "God is my judge" in the Hebrew language. The name appears in the Bible, where Daniel survives a night in a den of lions. The more common feminine version is "Daniella" or "Daniela" which is used in English, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish speaking countries. It is an especially popular name in Germany and Italy.

Yvette

ORIGIN AND HISTORY

The name Yvette is of French origin and means “archer.” It may be a feminized form of the name Yves or it may be a variation of the name Yvonne. Yves derives from Ivo. The name may also be interpreted as “yew wood,” which is the type of wood used to make archers’ bows.

• 1 month later...