Bellazon

Explain your username

lox

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

My username is a combo of one my favorite player's twitter handle and a volcano off the coasts of Calabria & Sicily where my dad's family is from both regions. My username is not because I love the food stromboli. :rofl:

On 12/11/2012 at 7:03 AM, Prettyphile said:

A couple of years ago when Wentworth Miller was at the height of his sexiness he had a cult like following of girls who called him "The Pretty".... and we were known as "Prettyphiles"

^^^ this

19 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

My username is a combo of one my favorite player's twitter handle and a volcano of the coasts of Calabria & Sicily where my dad's family is from both regions. My username is not because I love the food stromboli. :rofl:

so you really have italian origins, i never understood if your nickname was about the volcano or something else with the same name :rofl:

2 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

so you really have italian origins, i never understood if your nickname was about the volcano or something else with the same name :rofl:

Yes I do have Italian origins on my dad's side. I still have family that lives in Italy too.

My twitter has my real name attached if you wanted to check it out. It's a very uncommon Italian last name.

8 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Yes I do have Italian origins on my dad's side. I still have family that lives in Italy too.

My twitter has my real name attached if you wanted to check it out. It's a very uncommon Italian last name.

when you followed me i didn't even noted your last name!

do you speak Italian a little too?

14 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

when you followed me i didn't even noted your last name!

do you speak Italian a little too?

Very little, I can understand Italian when people talk to me though.

I speak Portuguese & Spanish way better than Italian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was born and lived (until age 5) in one of the most viscous gang neighborhoods in the country (If not the world) In Chicago named Cabrini Green. I eventually moved out to the suburbs with my Aunt and Uncle to attend a far better school system. And eventually because the neighborhood was so viscous, they moved EVERYONE out and leveled the entire neighborhood. So we have a saying around Chicago "Rest In Peace Cabrini Green" (where RIP_Cabrini_Green comes from) because it's gone now and replaced with much fancier buildings and shopping and parks.

On 22/4/2016 at 9:35 PM, Stromboli1 said:

Very little, I can understand Italian when people talk to me though.

I speak Portuguese & Spanish way better than Italian.

Then I can talk to you in 4 different languages :rofl:

My nickname is from my favourite chapter/object of my all-time favourite saga: Harry Potter. :heart:

• 1 month later...