Bellazon

Explain your username

lox

so I won't be wrong to assume your name has a nice sound :hehe: :blush:

well...my name is in cantoneses cuz I'm cantonese, and cantonese got 9 different tones

of each words. One of my teacher told me that a rule to evaluate a name as "nice pronunciation",

for example your name is in three words including the surname, the surname and the

last word of name (the 1st and 3rd word) are in the same group of tone (tone 123 as group 1, 456 as gr 2, so on),

the 2nd word of the name is different from 1st and 3rd word that is the best combination(the 3rd gr "tone 789" is rarely used).

My name is satisfy the rule but I dunno if it's in nice pronunciation :laugh:

aw....I talk too much :blink: sorry for my awful explaination :blush:

What about your name? What is the negative meaning? :shifty:

I don't think your parent would created a name with negative meaning for you ;)

well...my name is in cantoneses cuz I'm cantonese, and cantonese got 9 different tones

of each words. One of my teacher told me that a rule to evaluate a name as "nice pronunciation",

for example your name is in three words including the surname, the surname and the

last word of name (the 1st and 3rd word) are in the same group of tone (tone 123 as group 1, 456 as gr 2, so on),

the 2nd word of the name is different from 1st and 3rd word that is the best combination(the 3rd gr "tone 789" is rarely used).

hehe never knew that. my chinese name is 林彦妤 but the only thing I know about it is that its supposed to mean beautiful or something like that

hehe never knew that. my chinese name is 林彦妤 but the only thing I know about it is that its supposed to mean beautiful or something like that

wow...I just heard that you're not Chinese or Singaporean origin somewhere, no? :blink:

Well....that's a nice name for me! :laugh: :heart:

wow...I just heard that you're not Chinese or Singaporean origin somewhere, no? :blink:

Well....that's a nice name for me! :laugh: :heart:

I'm actually 100% chinese from Taiwan. born in america but moved to Singapore because of my father's job :)

oh...I forgot :p

• 3 months later...

Hello

Of course every one have a name :blink:

and for every name there is a Meaning ..

so Post a Reply with your name , Meaning & what do you think of it ? and if you could change it ..

what name you would choose ?

well my name is MARIAM .. and it means Sea of Bitterness and Sorrow ..

and it's the Original arabic name of Mother of Jesus Christ .. i love this name and i don't think

i would change it .. but i like Sarah & Dana too !!!

it's your Turn Now !! :blush:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...