Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

23 minutes ago, marinebing said:

quick question : did Candice ever got the SO outfit and was there a video of when she was told she got the FB. Never saw it

Thank you !!

Nope, there wasn't one, they started doing those videos in 2015, as for the SO, she's never gotten it, but maybe this year?

Swarovski Outfit. There's been one every year since 2011 IIRC, and it became a bigger deal in 2015 and it's been worn only by Angels ever since, after the FB, it's the one other "major" outfit to get and that gets extra press.

None of the remaining OG Angels have gotten it yet, Alessandra got the big Swarovski wigns in 2011 but neither Adriana, Lily, Behati or Candice have gotten it

8 minutes ago, josledes said:

A question, what is SO ?.

Swarovski outfit ;)

36 minutes ago, josledes said:

Do you mean this one?. The best FB in history. :stormy:

hands down the best ! too bad there's no video of them telling her she got it

25 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nope, there wasn't one, they started doing those videos in 2015, as for the SO, she's never gotten it, but maybe this year?

thx ! I always thought her outfit in Circus looked like a SO

56 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It may have had some Swarovski pieces here and there but the SO in 2012 went to Cameron Russell and IIRC it was actually worth more money than the actual FB in that year :rofl:

I love Swarovski work for VS

but yeah the show is really low on money this year lol but it's a good lesson from the direction to the people in charge that they have to step up their game if they want the money

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Photocall is most likely tomorrow and she's still in Miami, afterthe Rome thing I want her on the places like a week before just to be sure.:rofl:

Hahahaha I agree 😂 Is it going to be a photo call? No one has posted about it and the last time they a did one in New York was in 2010,if I remember correctly 😞