Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

2 hours ago, Yackles said:

Either this is a complete coincidence or some people may be right with the pregnancy rumors lol. She may be but I still don't think she looked pregnant/fat/bloated on the runway. If anything her ab workouts just paid off quite well :smile:  

tumblr_p06yepWyK91ql3exjo1_540.jpg

Is this pic real? Haven't seen anywhere else but here and I think it would had blown the instagram if she did a pose like that with all the pregnancy rumors going on since the show.

2 hours ago, Yackles said:

Either this is a complete coincidence or some people may be right with the pregnancy rumors lol. She may be but I still don't think she looked pregnant/fat/bloated on the runway. If anything her ab workouts just paid off quite well :smile:  

tumblr_p06yepWyK91ql3exjo1_540.jpg

I don't think she looked pregnant either but if she was there is NO WAY she would announce or even hint at it like this. People are reading too much into it.

44 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Is this pic real? Haven't seen anywhere else but here and I think it would had blown the instagram if she did a pose like that with all the pregnancy rumors going on since the show.

I found the pic scrolling through tumblr under the candice swanepoel tag. It doesn’t look like it’s doctored to me though and I think the pose is just a funny coincidence. I watched the show with all of my friends who don’t visit this site and none of them mentioned her looking pregnant. I think a couple bad photos just sparked the conversation here lol 

if anyone wants the link to the photo I can post it 

The picture is real, it’s on instagram. She also looks like she has a small bump on her new insta post.. my guess is she is not that far along, She will probably weight until she is 3+ months to announce.. how far along was she when she announced her first pregnancy? 

3 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Her opening was literally the only thing I liked about the show, and I'm saying this completely without keeping in mind Candy's my fave model.

I just wished they shared a clip of her finding out she was opening the show during her fittings :sad:

But wasn’t it determined that someone else was supposed to open the show originally because the VS team decided to open with the Balmain section the night before the show?

25 minutes ago, Sanni said:

But wasn’t it determined that someone else was supposed to open the show originally because the VS team decided to open with the Balmain section the night before the show?

Candice would open the show on Nomadic Adventure, as they swapped segments and she would also walk in Punk Angel she continued with the opening