Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

16 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Thanks @angelcandicebra honestly she spends so much time in Brazil already. I took (from what I could understand) that she bought her new apartment to allow her to travel internationally from Brazil without having to stay in hotels all the time. I'm sure she's going to continue to work, especially if she is releasing a swimwear line she'll have to keep her profile relevant. 

I am so excited to see her in vsfs 2017 ???

I understood it that way too. There is no need for panic. Last 4 years she is at least 6 months in Sao Paolo and she spends money on hotels, so now instead of hotels she will have a house when she comes there. She is going there for years and her career didn't suffer that much, so I don't think it will make any difference. 

What a bombshell! Well it is semi-confirmed Candice is in nomadic and punk segment. Nomadic segment is apparently the first one, so I think she is opening the show.

She is opening at least one segment and I don't think she will open the punk/Balmain one, and plus every angel who returned got something big, either opening or fb.

A summary of the "relevant" parts of the interview:
- She already has projects for 2018, so we're safe with it."
- Anacan won't go with her to Shanghai (I think we all already knew this, but ...)
- She will spend the New Year in Brazil, as usual.

- And she won't move to Sao Paulo, the apartment really is only for when she comes to town to have a place of her to stay. Everything remains normal and beautiful. Glamurama's interview was really just a tabloid thing, I hate it.

Thank you so much @angelcandicebra, you are the best! :D

And yes she is not moving to Sao Paolo and this quote will be the most interesting to everyone here:

In the old days I worked hard and did many things. Now my priority is my son. So I always analyze well the work, how long I would have to stay away from Anacã ... I put it on the scale and sometimes I need to say no for some projects. But next year comes a lot of cool thing, yes, but I still can't reveal!